• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive ordered up 25kg of dextrose and it requires pick up so im going to pick up the lot, hard work organising it though. Ive helad to print off the list as i cant take the shipping charge off ebay
Ah okay.

Generally if you click request invoice from seller you can write a note, that's what I did because I had about 10 items with $5 postage, just asked them to combine all postage costs so they amended the invoice for one postage cost ~$10.

Ah okay.

Generally if you click request invoice from seller you can write a note, that's what I did because I had about 10 items with $5 postage, just asked them to combine all postage costs so they amended the invoice for one postage cost ~$10.
Ah ok, didnt see that option. I just gave them a call and they said come over, sent a work driver down there today and i had to place the order through ebay (couldnt get discount without). Paid the full amount and they refunded me the $85 delivery fee straight away

Ah ok, didnt see that option. I just gave them a call and they said come over, sent a work driver down there today and i had to place the order through ebay (couldnt get discount without). Paid the full amount and they refunded me the $85 delivery fee straight away
Okay well good result I guess.

Out of interest did you collect from their RC hobby store?

Miller Neon Sign
Tooling around on the interwebs, came across this. It looks genuine and big! I think it would look good in the right spot
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Miller-...558043?hash=item23aebe3b9b:g:7-IAAOSwaMxbuXwe
s-l1600.jpg

Not exactly eBay or Gumtree but Birko (Zip Heaters Au) have factory seconds 30L urns available. 1017030-CD double walled unit with a 2400W concealed element. I paid $152 delivered - would be a good way for someone on a budget to get into BIAB.

The tap hole is 20mm, so the 1/2" ball valve fits nice and tight without any mods (use the thicker silicone gasket from the original tap). "trub loss" would be 1L (volume to the tap ID). I tested for rolling boil - thermostat allows this without any mods, so she's good to go :)

Doing my first all AG batch tmrw, 5kg Red-X Amber Ale.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back