• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno about the tap quality, but I've had no issues with this eBay supplier. I've used them 4-5times, but granted that was for basic things very far removed from a tap which may be factory seconds or an inferior copy.

Can't afford not to! I dont know how shops justify $50+ for them
I don't really know what it is, or how it works, but my hydrometer is 4 points out and the little bottle you fill up is cracking, so I got one too :p

Scored myself some stainless winemaking drums recently. Four of them have lids/seals etc, the fifth might make a nice candidate for a HLT. $110 for the lot.
I bought them sight unseen as I had a feeling it was a steal, and someone else would get to them first. They were used for small batch winemaking. Anyone know what modifications I'll need to make to use them as fermenters? Installing a beer post and diptube, I assume
$_20.JPG

Scored myself some stainless winemaking drums recently. Four of them have lids/seals etc, the fifth might make a nice candidate for a HLT. $110 for the lot.
I bought them sight unseen as I had a feeling it was a steal, and someone else would get to them first. They were used for small batch winemaking. Anyone know what modifications I'll need to make to use them as fermenters? Installing a beer post and diptube, I assume
$_20.JPG

mtb how in the heck are you getting these past the missus? As I recall you were recently frightened over some stainless benches.

Nice score MTB...if I was in Canberra, I'd be able to help by borrowing one or two of those from you!

$_20.JPG

5v all the way, you know you wanna go pro!

Latest posts

Back