• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, i dont mind saving a few bucks on fittings if they are reasonable quality but i think i will fork out the extra dough for the real deal in this case.

Wh

I'm after an LPG version and can't be arsed with a conversion. I am keeping an eye out but nothing popped up so far. Might just end up getting a new one. If you see an LPG version I will grab it.
Whats the cost of converting? thought it was a couple of jets?

Not sure, I got told by a rinnai guy not to bother. Have since been told by a plumber it's not too bad so who knows who is right. I can't find anyone who has actually converted one.

Attachments

• 1499107663813.jpg
    1499107663813.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Mate
Legit or nah?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Free-Shi...epid=0&hash=item1a2db08499:g:u1cAAOSw1~JZOUkM

stainless intertaps for 30$ free delivery, (20$ cheaper than anything else i can find)

Mate no problem at all with that shop (Rcmodel&TripleJ) I must of spent $100's there including 3 x FC intertaps that included the handle, all kegking originals. Your rite they are the cheapest I've found too. They give a reasonable combined shipping also. I usually wait till there is an eBay % discount then buy a bunch of stuff.

Mate

Mate no problem at all with that shop (Rcmodel&TripleJ) I must of spent $100's there including 3 x FC intertaps that included the handle, all kegking originals. Your rite they are the cheapest I've found too. They give a reasonable combined shipping also. I usually wait till there is an eBay % discount then buy a bunch of stuff.
I actually just bought another keg from them so will pick that up saturday before I head to the swap.

If anyone tells me what to look for I can check to see if they're legit. No fkn clue what I'd be looking for though...

24 Headmaster Schooner glasses turned up today and they look more like pint glasses.
Checked with another schooner glass and the same, top quality thick glasses.
From now on I'll be offering my beers as pints.

I ordered the headmaster glasses on Sunday. They were delivered to Melbourne on Tuesday. Great quality glasses. Thanks for the heads up guys
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1499224444.349873.jpg

A guy I know sent them a message on the weekend to ask if they were genuine but they haven't responded yet.
So they responded to my friend today:

New message from: rcmodel.triplej
that is another type of intertap from my other supplier. But to avoid confusion to customers, I have removed the word intertap in the listing. they are about the same theory. thanks.

So they responded to my friend today:

New message from: rcmodel.triplej
that is another type of intertap from my other supplier. But to avoid confusion to customers, I have removed the word intertap in the listing. they are about the same theory. thanks.
and the word intertap is still in the title listing - seems pretty dodgy to me

Latest posts

Back