• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 x Braction (?) 30lt kegs and a 2 tap cobra font. $500 Avondale Hieghts VIC. Ive never herd of the kegs. They look like cornies but with snap lock or some kind posts on them. Maybe perlicks on the font.

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/avondale-heights/miscellaneous-goods/braction-30-liter-kegs-x5-plus-huge-double-tap-/1149134648?utm_source=com.android.mms&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Bracton make top notch equipment - they compete against Andale and Lancer in manufacture / supply of commercial beer dispensing equipment.

The adaptors are their B Lock adaptors which are essentially the same as Andale Snaplok or Lancer Fat Lock adaptors.

The valves that are sticking out of one of the adaptors on each keg are gas check valves with no tubing attached.

These kegs (if ever used) would have had a history of being used as washout / detergent kegs for cleaning beer lines in a commercial setting.

I doubt the seller's claim that they are 30 Lt kegs. They would be similar volume to Corny kegs. (i.e 5 gallon)

Last edited:
Bracton make top notch equipment - they compete against Andale and Lancer in manufacture / supply of commercial beer dispensing equipment.

The adaptors are their B Lock adaptors which are essentially the same as Andale Snaplok or Lancer Fat Lock adaptors.

The valves that are sticking out of one of the adaptors on each keg are gas check valves with no tubing attached.

These kegs (if ever used) would have had a history of being used as washout / detergent kegs for cleaning beer lines in a commercial setting.

I doubt the seller's claim that they are 30 Lt kegs. They would be similar volume to Corny kegs. (i.e 5 gallon)

The big stickers on the sides that say 'cleaning vessel' would tend to support your point.
Agreed that they definitely look exactliy like cornys in relation to size.....looks like a bloody great deal overall, the taps look like perlicks too :bowdown:

My Headmaster glasses have arrived @ Woolies...I guess that just means I'm going to have more dirty glasses around the house before I have to wash up...

My Headmaster glasses have arrived @ Woolies...I guess that just means I'm going to have more dirty glasses around the house before I have to wash up...
mate they are awesome. they way a tonne compared to normal headmaster,s

Mine were delivered in 23 and a bit hours from placing the order... they're good looking glasses, I'm loving them

I have to go past the shop on the way to work. He only charged me $10 for carton for pick up. But yeah very heavy duty.

In Canberra. If I knew of any way to get this to my house and avoid death by SWMBO I'd grab it in a heartbeat. It even has sinks and an upper shelf for my hot liquor tank for f*#ks sake. I'm in love.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sym...s/commercial-stainless-steel-bench/1151421724
$_20.JPG

Back