• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..Can't work out how to Gumlink
image.jpeg
Tempted to buy it myself, Looks like it could be a 40L

Mitchpaul said:
My All grain home brewing system is still for sale on Gumtree, no interest so far. is it overpriced?, was hoping for not less than $500.
Perhaps just the wrong location I suspect

I love drinking from these glasses but they break to easily. I have 1 left out of 6. All broken from hand washing.

nosco said:
I love drinking from these glasses but they break to easily. I have 1 left out of 6. All broken from hand washing.
Sounds like you handwash like I handwash glasses. I only put my Spiegelau glasses in the dishwasher for that reason but they handle it fine.

earle said:
Sounds like you handwash like I handwash glasses. I only put my Spiegelau glasses in the dishwasher for that reason but they handle it fine.
Good advice guys.

nosco said:
Is there a problem with the glasses reminds me of purchase of cartons of pot beer glasses at an Auction they where so easy to break and in Auction because faulty.

guys if you have an issue with the site or app post it in the support section. do not derail a thread.

Back