• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les the Weizguy said:
Is the drifter going in to the bin?
That's old-school body dumpin'
No Les, not in the bin... because there is no body, no drifter and absolutely no body, OK ?

They were just three unrelated, commonplace situations off the top of my head.

And seriously, I certainly wouldn't celebrate narrowly getting away with murder with a Carlton, even if my face DID smell like Citra !

But, next time I do commit murder, I'll ask the advice of a Weizguy.

Yob said:
just grow a beard ffs

link
'Hops relives many skin ailments. It has wonderful skin soothing qualities."

at least i now no why my skin is so smooth......all the hop oils i be drinking

From a owners perspective mine hasn't missed a beat in the past 3 years+\-. Seems a fair price. Good investment for anyone interested in this type of brewing (obviously not for everyone + buyer beware appears to draw a lot of angst on this forum!). Oh well.
Cheers
Elz

FTFY

Elz said:
From a owners perspective mine hasn't missed a beat in the past 3 years+\-. Seems a fair price if you want that sort of thing at that price. Good investment for anyone interested in this type of brewing (obviously not for everyone + buyer beware - draws a lot of vitriol on this forum!). Oh well.
Cheers
Elz
Edited for price...

Elz said:
From a owners perspective mine hasn't missed a beat in the past 3 years+\-. Seems a fair price. Good investment for anyone interested in this type of brewing (obviously not for everyone + buyer beware appears to draw a lot of angst on this forum!). Oh well.
Cheers
Elz

Stop being so Goddamn argumentative you fussy prick!

(Good humoured stab for all you reactionaries)

ok thats enough guys. lets get back on track shall we.

And thats just the brew house no fermenters

Latest posts

Back