• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly ready to put my 5star elements to the test but trial runs with water show great response times with 3600W in a 4-5l herms heating 30+ litres.
But like Mardoo says, give them a call or email if something isn't in stock so you can get your name on the list.

And DJ ...limited to triple batches? The gall.

AlwayzLoozeCount said:
I've bought hops from him a few times without any issues.
Mine seemed to have a lot of air inside the seal, and the aroma was disappointingly muted so I ended up using my pack for bittering only.

Sorry guys that fermenter is mine now, check the link I think they might have another availible if your interested.

Considering that the 50ltr oil drums went for $150ish? I think this is good for a 200... Been a while between Stainless purchases, feels good. B)

No lid? Don't tell me you guys will ghetto it up with glad wrap?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'll be looking into a lid. Seeing as I know that it's from wine equip its shouldn't be too difficult.

Tahoose said:
Sorry guys that fermenter is mine now, check the link I think they might have another availible if your interested.

Considering that the 50ltr oil drums went for $150ish? I think this is good for a 200... Been a while between Stainless purchases, feels good. B)
How do you reckon they would go as kettles?

Would hardly call the so called "conical" fermenters conical. Only a slight angle on them.

I could see them working as kettles, a little thin though. I'd be more tempted to use electricity than gas however.

The plus is that they are on stands already.

I wouldn't quiet call them conical either but the base is concaved. I looked at the remaining ones, they are in good condition.

Ruger said:
Just been posting about this on the Too SOBA Facebook page this afternoon. Probably not a bad deal. Mgwht get snapped up quick. Ask them to post some close up pictures of the tops of the kegs and what the date stamp on the co2 cylinder is. With that additional info we'll have a pretty good idea. I was tempted as I need another cylinder but think I'll go for a new one. Already have two regs.

earle said:
Just been posting about this on the Too SOBA Facebook page this afternoon. Probably not a bad deal. Mgwht get snapped up quick. Ask them to post some close up pictures of the tops of the kegs and what the date stamp on the co2 cylinder is. With that additional info we'll have a pretty good idea. I was tempted as I need another cylinder but think I'll go for a new one. Already have two regs.
Its a little far away for me really

Back