• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the pictograph if you put these hop seeds into a kettle, cold carbonated beer comes out, who needs a Williamswarn!?!!!

nosco said:
$4 for 50g of hops!

A new variety Ive never heard of before Humulus Genus. Some great info on hear too. Did you know hops are also known as yeast flowers? Some growing tips as well. Hops love the cold. Ive ordered 10 packs :lol:
The most disturbing thing is the "2 sold".

We can actually get these cheaper but we need bulk quantities. Anyone up for a bulk buy? What could possibly go wrong? :ph34r:

Its been a week lpng spending frenzy. It started with hops, then keezer parts. And now i have a beer engine. The wife is gonna kill me lol

I have been looking at this page for ages now. After I missed out on some pots in Deer Park on AHB I inquired and it turns out they are in Point Cook about 20 mins from me! Since Im still on a brewery spending binge I think ill try and get one on the way to work and smuggle it in when I get home. I'm too scared to try and sneak in a bar freezer but I think I can manage a stock pot by swaping it with the old one :ph34r:. Best prices for SS pots as far as I can tell. For pickup at least.

12L is $57.50

17L is $66.90

21L is $74.90 (pick up is available and price is $59.90)

33L is $109.90 (pick up is available and price is $84.90)

50L is $144.90 (pick up is available and price is $119.90)

71L is $184.90 (pick up is available and price is $159.90)

98L is $254.90 (pick up price is $190, presale, stock coming in 18th Oct 2015)

Latest posts

Back