• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grainer said:
I use these and they are AWESOME.. and a good price too
Really? What's so good about em?
Maybe for grain storage. ...

Have you fermented in them? I'd want to drill holes maybe for taps and airlock...

Lochem said:

Have you fermented in them? I'd want to drill holes maybe for taps and airlock...
Yep grain storage. Or bulk perc, met, DME...

Would save my soft lady fingers getting fucked by the prise off lids, that's for sure.

Lochem said:

Who mentioned fermenting in them? People still ferment in plastic?

DU99 said:
I bid on this and won. Or at least it really looked like I did. Now eBay tells me I lost??

What gives

1430030211766.jpg

1430030229556.jpg

Lochem said:
I bid on this and won. Or at least it really looked like I did. Now eBay tells me I lost??

What gives
someone put a higher bid.. Thats what.. looks like they sniped you.. I love doing that .. put a bid in in the last 2-5 seconds lol

Grainer said:
someone put a higher bid.. Thats what.. looks like they sniped you.. I love doing that .. put a bid in in the last 2-5 seconds lol
I guess so.
Anyway the seller has more of them for buy it now similar price.

jeremy said:
Not sure if you could get a corny in there but this is bloody cheap.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/glandore/fridges-freezers/2-door-commercial-bench-fridge/1076924138

Stainless steel 2 door commercial bench fridge recent refurbed $350 NEGOTIABLE!
That looks awesome.
But my vote is you wouldn't fit cornies. would have to use 50L kegs.

There's a slab in there and it looks like about 2.5 slabs total internal height. If a bottle is 22.7cm tall then the internal space is 56.75cm, not really enough.

Latest posts

Back