• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mitch_au83 said:
Has any one bought one of these counter pressure bottle filler?
Thinking about getting one..
http://ebay.to/1wMn6fT
Cheers.
Hi Mitch,
Whilst I can't comment on the product I can on the seller. They are an RC Model company based in Clayton and one of the guys that works there has gotten into home brewing and eventually realised they can use their contacts overseas to get a lot of stuff made, some of it they also buy from Keg King at wholesale and resell. I bought a stainless steel paddle which looked fine but i noticed there was a hairline crack on a weld after using it a few times (only knew as it was filling up with wort). Gave them a call, they said no problem and they swapped it over without any hassles. I was talking about this filler with one of the guys at Keg King and they said it looks very similar to the one at Morebeer.com but better quality (the guy at keg king said his one from morebeer broke after using it a few times). I also bough a stainless steel immersion coil which has been great - the quality is excellent.

(edited as forgot I also got the coil there)

nifty said:
I recently bought 1 of these after someone here recommended it. It has a very quick reading and response time. Plus free shipping from UK.
+2
I've also bought one of these about 6 months ago. Highly recommend and fantastic product. Couldn't tell it refurbed.

Hey smokinmirraz,
I'd still be keen to take the 10kg MO if you wanna split that off.
Would that work for you?
(If so, how much would you want for the MO?)

Or anyone else if they're keen to bid and split the MO off (an equal split by weight I guess)...

Back