• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe. He's only got a 20L urn for HLT and a keg king roller mill instead of the corona. :)

CO2 bottle is worth it. So are the kegs (yes, 19L).

The rest, well, it is working condition. No harm. You might eventually upgrade. Or not. Price ain't bad at all for 250-300. Kegs will likely cost you about 70 each at least and the bottle probably 200 something as well.

Do it. Do it now at that price. Might be worth asking if the c02 bottle is still in date. Basic fridge but nothing a but of black board paint and some TLC wouldn't sort out.

Rob.P said:
Basic fridge but nothing a but of black board paint and some TLC wouldn't sort out.
Notice just out of shot (at the top) the fridge looks like it has a major freezer icing up issue. But its cheap so might not matter to you. Might use more electricity???

Thanks fellers I'll find out about the freezing and if c02 bottle is in date.
Blackboard paint is a great idea.
I only want it to last a year or so until I build a proper bar

mofox1 said:
Very (*very*) decent prices on some metal enclosures at http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/007csl

$20 - $30 for control panel sized enclosures. The 400 x 400 x 210mm one seems to have disappeared already... :p
must be running them out close to buy price... although they don't have the back mounting plate, no a game changer but annoying.

-gav

gava said:
must be running them out close to buy price... although they don't have the back mounting plate, no a game changer but annoying.

-gav
Not listed or even shown in pic - but it does come with the mounting plate.

Still a few left, he seems to get them in every couple of weeks. Although you need to be quick...

Brilliant! Thanks for posting this. I bought two and picked up Friday. Perfect for brew controllers.

The guy is a metal scrapper and it looks like some retailer or whatever drops the enclosures off as scrap (they have RMA numbers on the boxes) and then he just puts them on eBay instead of scrapping them.

mofox1 said:
Very (*very*) decent prices on some metal enclosures at http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/007csl

$20 - $30 for control panel sized enclosures. The 400 x 400 x 210mm one seems to have disappeared already... :p

Back