• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_WALLACE_ said:
just rang them to organise pickup. $130 bargain! Get ready for a fermenting/keggin fridge build!

I have been trying to contact them over the last couple of weeks. Now their number is disconnected. I thought it was too good to be true. They are gonna have negative feedback from me!

_WALLACE_ said:
I have been trying to contact them over the last couple of weeks. Now their number is disconnected. I thought it was too good to be true. They are gonna have negative feedback from me!
I think you saved yourself some heartbreak over beer of unknown age and provenance...

jatterbury said:
Large SS pots at Gold coast. I picked up a set and they have a set left for 140$

In the set are the following:

1) 500mm dia x 500mm high = 98 litres

2) 450mm dia x 450mm high = 71.5 litres

3) 400mm dia x 400mm high = 50 litres

4) 350mm dia x 350mm high = 33.5 litres

5) 300mm dia x 300mm high = 21 litres

edit: forgot the link http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/southport/miscellaneous-goods/stainless-steel-commercial-cooking-pots/1036676196
Lets see single/double brau clone 21 and 33.5 malt pipes 71 main vessel tripple brau clone 50 malt pipe and 98 main vessel

awesome!!

Back