• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is in the FS section of buy and sell by mammon 6019
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Posted Today, 11:55 AM

Unreserved Bulk Beer Clearance
Not sure if this is posted but it's interesting whatever it is :lol:
Geez, check out the cheap full kegs at the bottom of the page. eg. 5 x assorted for $39!! bid so far

(Sorry, having trouble reposting the link - is a few posts above by Logman (good find!))

Feldon said:
Geez, check out the cheap full kegs at the bottom of the page. eg. 5 x assorted for $39!! bid so far

(Sorry, having trouble reposting the link - is a few posts above by Logman (good find!))
The stout is very tempting, would keep OK.

29 cartons, bulk buy anyone :D I'd go for 7 or so.....

Feldon said:

Those kegs - presumably they'd legally belong to the buyer along with their contents? I'd be in the market for 1 for a mash tun upgrade, and maybe more for other purposes, Anyone else keen on going in together and trying to snag one of those lots?

Edit: The lot Feldon refers to only contains 1 x 50 L keg and 4 x 30 L but there are 3 other lots of 6 x 50 L (full of cider, though :icon_vomit: :p )

Latest posts

Back