• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I need to upgrade my RO system. I have a PSI countertop RO system which I use for brewing. The filters are getting a bit over 12 months old now and PPM came back at 9 for the batch I did yesterday. Should I be looking at upgrading to the unit you've linked scomet?
My initial answer to that is how does your beer taste and have you checked your filters I haven't had a look at mine yet but the (low) volume I'm putting through I'm expecting them to last a *t lot longer than 1 year (they have), I'd give Peter a ring at psi and chat him about it, did your ppm start low and creep up to 9? Cheers Richard

Good sale on at the moment for Triple J Homebrew @ eBay - 20% with no price-jacking. I have no association but have bought a lot of stuff off them over the years and found them to be great. Basic Fermentasaurus $107.99 + delivery is pretty cheap if you are in the market... I just picked up a nitro set I have been eyeing off for a while.
https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=rcmodel.triplej&_sop=12
Good find, also if buying items make sure you select ones with + postage costs and just request a total before paying, that will save on the postage costs.

Good sale on at the moment for Triple J Homebrew @ eBay - 20% with no price-jacking. I have no association but have bought a lot of stuff off them over the years and found them to be great. Basic Fermentasaurus $107.99 + delivery is pretty cheap if you are in the market... I just picked up a nitro set I have been eyeing off for a while.
https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=rcmodel.triplej&_sop=12
Cant seem to find anything that mentions 20% discount on the ebay store or the site

Thats exacly what im looking at getting, few packets of yeast also. Been wondering whether to stock up on hallertau , centennial and citra. Work out to be about $27 for 500g. Bargain!
Don't suppose the code means you need to "Pick it up" from the store? Anyone successfully used the code and got their order shipped?

Don't suppose the code means you need to "Pick it up" from the store? Anyone successfully used the code and got their order shipped?
Yep, I asked for Express shipping. The t&c of the code dont require pickup. I dont believe trippleJ does pickup TBH.

Yep, I asked for Express shipping. The t&c of the code dont require pickup. I dont believe trippleJ does pickup TBH.
Ive ordered up 25kg of dextrose and it requires pick up so im going to pick up the lot, hard work organising it though. Ive helad to print off the list as i cant take the shipping charge off ebay

Latest posts

Back