• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, just around the corner from me too and I have a horrible feeling that I turned them down a couple of months back as well. Colleague who lives out there said her hubby had kegs, a reg and an urn to move pretty cheap but I was only just getting back into brewing then and had fermenters and bottles on my mind.

Havnt done any good with brewing stuff on the trading sites but had a couple of wins the last few weeks. Firstly walkin home from golf the other week grabbed a nature strip 4 burner bbq for the grand daughter in perfect nick. Must have been a ripper they replaced it with.
Then last week the missus picked up a kettle bbq for the beach house for 40 bucks.
This morning i found an original skyway 2 rear tuff wheel in yellow to match one i have had for a while on ebay. Prolly paid overs but they dont come up often. Then the Crowning glory was a wi guitar just a couple of blocks away for free on fb buySwapSell.

Lovin xmas.

The detailed description states it 304 stainless and straight from Intertap’s own advertising so should? be ok.
About $55 aus delivered.

So maybe not the manufacturer but looking at some of the other ones they sell, they sure do look like Intertaps.

edit: its seems there's only one seller selling intertap stuff

Latest posts

Back