• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not this one unfortunately, it looks like one solid frame. Although I could probably still remove the compressor to lighten it

Unless you want to play with gas I’d suggest not

Yeah probably not compressor. It's alright - I'll get a few buddies over during the week, pump em full of beer, and we'll get it done

Skope Deck.jpg

There will usually be a plug you can disconnect. (In this instance, the white one in front of the condenser coil.) Usually the refrigeration deck on display cabinets are fully self contained, and the evaporator is at the bottom, with a cut out at the top of the cabinet.

View attachment 110191

There will usually be a plug you can disconnect. (In this instance, the white one in front of the condenser coil.) Usually the refrigeration deck on display cabinets are fully self contained, and the evaporator is at the bottom, with a cut out at the top of the cabinet.

Sorry, I meant just the compressor. Agree best to remove the whole thing.

Probably shouldn’t continue this conversation in this thread....

ok enough on fridge construction and on to the topic please

Please view this ad:

Home brew beer equipment complete microbrewery with Kegerator,
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bell...aign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $950

Saw this just now. Sounds awesome.

How can it be a complete microbrewery without any actual brewing equipment. Not even a can opener included.

Needs really to be viewed in terms of the kegerator and kegging gear. The other 2 fridges are worth maybe $50 each. Whether it's good value would depend on the age of the kegerator, quality of the taps and how much life in the gas bottles before testing required.

Holy snapping duckshit that's a great buy. Shows what the grain father and robo brew have done to the market I suppose...
Well I did put down the dollars for a robobrew today... Clever Brewing have the non pump model going for $345 (today only!).

I don't often buy items new.... Hopefully there will still be a manufacturer to honour the warranty!

Well I did put down the dollars for a robobrew today... Clever Brewing have the non pump model going for $345 (today only!).

I don't often buy items new.... Hopefully there will still be a manufacturer to honour the warranty!
Nothing I want more than a Robobrew-esque system capable of double batches. I long for the day

Latest posts

Back