• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LATEST-...856386?hash=item3f87f40702:g:-WgAAOSwaZdZytXy

GF for $1199

LATEST MODEL Grainfather All Grain Brewing System With Bluetooth Connect Control
20% off with code PONCHO. Ends 25 Oct. T&Cs apply.

Cheers
Stefan

i been asking the seller if it is $1199 and you get another 20% off... today after the action is finish i got this answer:

Hi!

Unfortunately the 20% off promotion run by eBay has now ended. We apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
Isaac.

i been asking the seller if it is $1199 and you get another 20% off... today after the action is finish i got this answer:

Hi!

Unfortunately the 20% off promotion run by eBay has now ended. We apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
Isaac.

Did you try adding it to your cart and applying the code in checkout? You can do this before submitting payment if you want to check if promotion codes are valid.

Well, not exactly a super find but just bought two x 2L SST Growlers - with all ebay discounts being $33 delivered for both from Shenzhen.
Hope they hold the pressure - or should I start looking for Silicone gaskets for these already?

Can you send me the link for that seller

No mini keg? you can still be that guy at your xmas gathering!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-That...141028&hash=item3d3ae53604:g:WpwAAOSwNchZ9aXD
s-l200.jpg

Don't know mate maybe some shitty Chinese grade.
Fair price but no tap on it, have got many different sizes!

What is 201 stainless steel? I've only ever seen 304 or 316...
Found this on Google:
Type 201 Stainless Steel is an austenitic chromium-nickel-manganese stainless steel which was developed to conserve nickel. Type 201 is a lower cost alternative to conventional Cr-Ni stainless steels such as 301 and 304. Nickel is replaced by additions of manganese and nitrogen. It is non-hardenable by thermal treatment, but may be cold worked to high tensile strengths. Type 201 is essentially nonmagnetic in the annealed condition and becomes magnetic when cold worked. Type 201 can be substituted for Type 301 in many applications.

Latest posts

Back