• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, don't need any more glasses,but ths is too good. Can always store some under house for future use as I break them.

In Canberra. If I knew of any way to get this to my house and avoid death by SWMBO I'd grab it in a heartbeat. It even has sinks and an upper shelf for my hot liquor tank for f*#ks sake. I'm in love.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sym...s/commercial-stainless-steel-bench/1151421724
$_20.JPG

Tell her she can do the dishes in it when you aren't using it.

What could possibly go wrong?

Wow, don't need any more glasses,but ths is too good. Can always store some under house for future use as I break them.

I use these as my party glasses and really like them, over the years several have been smashed. Just ordered a box for that price, I can't remember what I paid many years ago but it was a lot more than that.
Great find

Edit: Just looked back in the threads, I had to buy 48 glasses to get the special price of $38.40 per carton of 24. That was Jan. 2013.

Cheers Batz

:bigcheers:

Last edited:
Bugger. Certainly don't need any more glasses, but some are on their way anyway...

the nucleated crown schooner glasses are great, especially for parties - I have about 30 after giving away a few 6-packs from the 48 pack I got a couple of years ago for ~$50

Death by SWMBO is looking like my most likely cause of death in the next 2 or 3 weeks, partially compounded by the 2 sacks of grain, vial of limited edition yeast and the blocking of access to the deep freeze because my stir plate was on it.

And access to the washing machine due to cubes filled and blocked.

And difficulty getting into the passenger's seat in the car because my stuff is blocking it.

And leaving some stuff dry in the yard, and forgetting to put it away.

Anywho, you get the picture.

Death by SWMBO is looking like my most likely cause of death in the next 2 or 3 weeks, partially compounded by the 2 sacks of grain, vial of limited edition yeast and the blocking of access to the deep freeze because my stir plate was on it.

And access to the washing machine due to cubes filled and blocked.

And difficulty getting into the passenger's seat in the car because my stuff is blocking it.

And leaving some stuff dry in the yard, and forgetting to put it away.

Anywho, you get the picture.

Ahh, the most common form of Death by SWMBO, the one caused through ire brought about by pleasure seeking behaviour of the receipting individual.

The other kind, the one caused by pleasure seeking behaviour of SWMBO not necessarily precipitated by the receipting individual, is much rarer, and perhaps less subject to choice.

However, the relative pleasure of each option could be the subject of much debate.

haha mine was 24 1/2 hours as well... they're on the ball that's for sure!

Mine arrived the day after order too.

Solid glasses. A great buy.

Latest posts

Back