• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I see those I see my garage with no fridges and a couple conicals. And I like it. No where did I leave that spare $5000?

Mardoo said:
Every time I see those I see my garage with no fridges and a couple conicals. And I like it. No where did I leave that spare $5000?
the thing that puts me off is the power consumption to run the things, I rekon a jocky box will suit the home environment much better, particularly for BBQ's and such.. If I had a dedicated indoor bar, may be a different story, but to runa unit like that in the shed (while glorious) cannot be justified even to myself let alone SWMBO ;)

Yob said:
the thing that puts me off is the power consumption to run the things, I rekon a jocky box will suit the home environment much better, particularly for BBQ's and such.. If I had a dedicated indoor bar, may be a different story, but to runa unit like that in the shed (while glorious) cannot be justified even to myself let alone SWMBO ;)
your not trying!! You know in 3 years time when you have 4 1/2 bbl chronicals lined up in the shed you'll be kicking yourself.

Keg set up, $300 Victoria Point Brisbane

good buying i reckon if you want to get into kegging if gas bottle is a KK one etc, looks likt it is

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/victoria-point/miscellaneous-goods/home-brew-kit/1109065115

Great condition home brew kit.

Kit make up is of -
6 kg gas bottle (full)
Regulator and lines all in near new condition.
2 stainless Corneilius post mix kegs size 19 lts each. With new seal kit fixed - no leaks.
New near beer gun and brew recipe kit ready to go.

Maheel said:
Keg set up, $300 Victoria Point Brisbane

good buying i reckon if you want to get into kegging if gas bottle is a KK one etc, looks likt it is

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/victoria-point/miscellaneous-goods/home-brew-kit/1109065115

Great condition home brew kit.

Kit make up is of -
6 kg gas bottle (full)
Regulator and lines all in near new condition.
2 stainless Corneilius post mix kegs size 19 lts each. With new seal kit fixed - no leaks.
New near beer gun and brew recipe kit ready to go.
And its gone.

Ive been looking on gumtree almost every day for a deal like this... gone so fast.

Mardoo said:
Erm…never considered cooling a conical with a jockey box.
This question is probably the result of my childhood being in a foreign land, but what's a jockey box? To my credit, I know what a thunder box is, but haven't crossed paths with the jockey type as yet

Matplat said:
This question is probably the result of my childhood being in a foreign land, but what's a jockey box? To my credit, I know what a thunder box is, but haven't crossed paths with the jockey type as yet

Matplat said:
Kegs -> metal coil in ice filled Esky -> tap = cold beer.

mofox1 said:
Kegs -> metal coil in ice filled Esky -> tap = cold beer.
And they're small,and give satisfaction to many...umm wish I hadn't said that now.

Back when I was first stepping out they known as a miracle box,it chilled beer.

Latest posts

Back