• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it from a guy who's business is identifying different metals. ;)

When you have nothing to compare it with, weight won't help & stainless is non magnetic unless its been worked, so you still won't be positive.
Just try & make a small scratch on the surface with an edge of a coin - If S/S you won't leave a mark, alumuinium you will. That's how I always check :)

cheers Ross

Edit: Great minds Mika - but you type faster

Legends. Thanks Mika and Ross.

there's also a guy selling twin tap fonts for AU$219 delivered to OZ from the US, fairly cheap if it's on the level.

search Beer Fonts for a look.

Yard

Have no idea if these are any good but the price is attractive.

20 Plate Heat Exchanger (Wort Chiller) $89.00 buy it now
Linky

30 Plate Heat Exchanger (Wort Chiller) $99.00 buy it now
Linky2

EDIT: 30 plate just sold :huh:

Linky

Linky2

yep, it did didn't it....:)

Linky

Linky2

I don't get it, in the little table in the listings they have the same model number and HE surface area - 0.012 m^2

Hmm just realised that mashmaster job has 0.414 m^2 - nearly 35x more, so i'm guessing the other one is a per plate thing...

I reckon I know where that one is going Wayne.!!!

Cheers
JSB

I reckon I know where that one is going Wayne.!!!

Cheers
JSB

:rolleyes: :D Yep. You'd be right. I grabbed both of them....couldn't resist, it was perfect timing for me - Thanks for the heads up niceshoes!

I've just bid on this pot

This will be the start to my proper full AG Rig please........... B)

so the seller e-mailed and fessed up the pot is not SS. offered $45 for it but i got outbid anyways @ $102.50 so just gonna grab an 80litre SS somthing else ;)

so the seller e-mailed and fessed up the pot is not SS. offered $45 for it but i got outbid anyways @ $102.50 so just gonna grab an 80litre SS somthing else ;)

I notice he didnt change that part in the auction tho...... i hope he was honest enough to email all the bidders of this fact...

Well there you go.

might have emailed the current bidders, but the auction page is no different

How Does something like that work?

on the ebay page it says

"Connect Warm Keg and Get Cold Beer Out.

Just Plug unit in and away it goes works perfect"

But i thought if a Keg is kept above 4 degrees it looses carbination,

So you would end up pouring a cold flat beer.

is that right, or am i off my rocker?

It only loses the carbonation if it is not cooled back down before it is poured I do believe. Have not used one of these myself...

It only loses the carbonation if it is not cooled back down before it is poured I do believe. Have not used one of these myself...

But the gas is located at the top of the keg, and the beer is taken from the bottom, So there is no where for the beer to re-carbinate, as there is no where for the beer to mix with the Co2 again while chilling,

Latest posts

Back