• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, that's hilarious, what a way to store them. Just pile them up in the bush and hope they don't roll apart!

****, that's hilarious, what a way to store them. Just pile them up in the bush and hope they don't roll apart!

It would be much like most Western Australians back yards Florian. ;)

Someone should ring them up and ask for a discount if you take three...

Hmmm might keep my eye on that just round the corner. Not sure how cold kegs would stay only partially covered with ice

Hmmm might keep my eye on that just round the corner. Not sure how cold kegs would stay only partially covered with ice

Taps alone are worth it imo atm..

As far as a 'portable' set up goes... you would want to be pouring pretty constantly.. well at least in summer...

Taps alone are worth it imo atm..

As far as a 'portable' set up goes... you would want to be pouring pretty constantly.. well at least in summer...

Chuck the plastic tub and use two foam broccoli boxes, free from your green grocer. I used one the other night, it was a warm night and the next morning there was still ice in the box.

Thanks the Florian for this idea. :beerbang:

Chuck the plastic tub and use two foam broccoli boxes, free from your green grocer. I used one the other night, it was a warm night and the next morning there was still ice in the box.

Thanks the Florian for this idea. :beerbang:

Stand would make a great mill stand too...

320L chest freezer in sydney, $80 atm $150 buy now. The item is listed as 220L but later called 320L in the description, it looks to be 320L and you will fit 6 kegs that easy.

Chest Freezer Ebay

Jeesus, i paid $20 for 4 bar towels imported brand new from the UK
tell him he's dreaming

A carton of Westvleteren... 8x 6 8x 10 and most important of all 8x 12

Only around $610 delivered...

If anyone gets this I will give pay them $35 for a bottles of 12...

Latest posts

Back