• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My luvelo arrived yesterday. I frantically searched for something to test it on. I caught a mouse, then thought the better of it and sealed up the last of my Citra instead.

Well if its good enough for Yob its good enough for me.. :D

*ed I have the stainless topped one (same brand though) and love it, however, look deeper for sales, there should be one for $70ish bucks that comes with 4 rolls... I only finished my first roll a little while ago.

:icon_cheers:

@ geneabovill - where did you find the Citra?

*ed I have the stainless topped one (same brand though) and love it, however, look deeper for sales, there should be one for $70ish bucks that comes with 4 rolls... I only finished my first roll a little while ago.

Does anyone know if there is any functional difference between the stainless and black plastic Luvelo sealers, or is it purely aesthetic?

Cheers,
tallie

Does anyone know if there is any functional difference between the stainless and black plastic Luvelo sealers, or is it purely aesthetic?

Cheers,
tallie

My food sealer gets yellow/oranage lupulin fingerprints on the lid when I press it down onto the bags, the plastic seems to have absorbed the colouring. Perhaps one that has a stainless lid might be easier to clean and resist marking?

My food sealer gets yellow/oranage lupulin fingerprints on the lid when I press it down onto the bags, the plastic seems to have absorbed the colouring. Perhaps one that has a stainless lid might be easier to clean and resist marking?

Hey Malted

do you mean it gets some finger prints on the sealer unit or on the bags ?

i have read your post but am still WTF do you mean ? :) (was going to buy one ....)

Hey Malted

i have read your post but am still WTF do you mean ? :) (was going to buy one ....)
The oustide plastic case of my vacuum sealer (especially at the edges where the 'release' buttons are) is stained yellow from hop lupulin (from using the machine over-and-over again while packaging hops) - I doubt it impacts the performance of the unit, just how it looks.

Hey Malted

The oustide plastic case of my vacuum sealer (especially at the edges where the 'release' buttons are) is stained yellow from hop lupulin (from using the machine over-and-over again while packaging hops) - I doubt it impacts the performance of the unit, just how it looks.

Maheel, yes on the sealer unit, I thought the info was all there? :(
Thanks Wolfy for the clarrification, that is exactly what I mean. :icon_cheers:

Back