• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the shiny stuff you'd need to set up a small micro brewery listed here...it's nice to dream ;)

There's also a few listings for oak chips and small quantities of hops too btw

http://www.graysonline.com/catering-and-ho...tion/vic?page=1

From the above... I might buy this for the brewery/garage http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0308-300244...weries?spr=true

I'd place my two 30l fermenters under it, get myself a white coat and clipboard and wander across it occaisionally, muttering "excellent...excellent'' as I look down :)

Some good deals on hop pellets, for Melbourne brewers.

And those stainless olive oil/milk tanks scream 'ferment in me!' The taps on those things allow a sample to be drawn without the bulk of the liquid coming in contact with air or possible contaminants. Plus the stainless would allow for faster heat exchange in a ferment fridge.

anyone else notice that the bidding price says "per item"? That better not mean $12 for a 25g pack of hops... and then there's also the "Buyer's Premium" - you get 13.5% added on to your final bid for admin fees.. and GST is still to be added (extra 10%)... cheeky buggers.

And a c02 bottle that's probably large enough to kill you if it leaked in your garage! Looks like an E
Read the description, the bottle isnt for sale. Thays an aligas cylinder. I used to have one. 22kg bottle. Steel. Weighs a

Read the description, the bottle isnt for sale. Thays an aligas cylinder. I used to have one. 22kg bottle. Steel. Weighs a
He doesn't specifically state otherwise and he's got a photo of it with the reg, so it's possible it may be included.

"Up for sale is a Westinghouse Mastermind 420 fridge MODIFIED for home brewing only. Comes with 3 kegs, gas monitor with fittings, stainless steel drip tray, stainless tap, complete fermenter and fittings and heater pad."

He doesn't specifically state otherwise and he's got a photo of it with the reg, so it's possible it may be included.

"Up for sale is a Westinghouse Mastermind 420 fridge MODIFIED for home brewing only. Comes with 3 kegs, gas monitor with fittings, stainless steel drip tray, stainless tap, complete fermenter and fittings and heater pad."
Gas monitor and fitting. So he took a pic.
Eitger way u cant sell tge bottle its a rental.

9.5L kegs

are these any good? Have a work mate looking to get into kegging. I have the 'original' type so dont know anything about them. Anyone have them?

9.5L kegs

are these any good? Have a work mate looking to get into kegging. I have the 'original' type so dont know anything about them. Anyone have them?

I have one and that's definitely a good price for them but the quality and construction is not too great. There are overlapping lips on the inside where the end caps are welded to the barrel so I don't think I'd want to store beer in there for any length of time. I only use it transfer some beer into for parties and it's cleaned out the next day.

Back