• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was an autoclave at the Hobart tip shop, last weekend it was there.

Its only small, ex Antartic Division, apparently they tried to give it away for a year but none of the labs wanted it cos its too small you be useful.

Drum Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia

2249_2.JPG

I bought 3 of these and can't get rid of the smell of the chemicals that used to be in them.

Don't really care - but I just don't need 84 bottles. I reckon they're worth about .75 - $1 each? What are your thoughts?

Cheers - Mike

Hey Mike if you win the auction I'll take 20 if they are $1 or less each.

Ian...

I bought 3 of these and can't get rid of the smell of the chemicals that used to be in them.

Hey Mate,

I bought 2 about 6 months ago - I let them sit with bleach and water for 1 week - smell was all gone :D

Don't really care - but I just don't need 84 bottles. I reckon they're worth about .75 - $1 each? What are your thoughts?

Cheers - Mike

Sounds good to me - up to $1.00 per bottle sounds good

Hey Mate,

I bought 2 about 6 months ago - I let them sit with bleach and water for 1 week - smell was all gone :D

Tried bleach for 2 weeks both upright and upside down, left out in the sun with lids off. etc etc

Maybe I got some 'bad' ones.

Tried bleach for 2 weeks both upright and upside down, left out in the sun with lids off. etc etc

That's a bugger - I was thinking about grabbing 2 more and making 2 60L electric kettle's - but I might have to re-think that plan.........

Tyr powdered borax you'll find it in the washing powder aisle. it may work for you

I though it was funny too, until I realised that my ebay history must look pretty weird. I let SWMBO use my ebay account to buy whatever takes her fancy.

I think the last thing I bought was beer tap, and the last thing she bought was a designer dress.

Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=160134148650
:lol: Good to see you take good care of you teeth Fents :D

Oh you think thats funny? dont mind the hot pink g bangers that the item numbers are greyed out...

seriously though....have you seen how much a pack of those friggin toothbrush heads go for in safeway or wollies? they are $20 for a pack of 4 heads!!!!! <_<

At least i got value and i'll probably have to replace my electric toothbrush before i run out of heads! :lol:

Kingswood Distillery at Gray's Auctions.
Mostly huge stuff but the General Equipment listing may have some interesting/ relevent items.
Cheers
Doug
Just be careful with the conditions on Gray's Auctions: "A Buyers Premium of 12.5% + 10% GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction" means (obviously) that anything you buy is actually 22.5% more expensive than your winning bid amount.

Tim

Latest posts

Back