• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ball lock kegs

BIN $39.50, pick up from Minto in Sydney (or $20 delivery - but $60 each isn't anything special)

No PRV on them though.

(No affiliation etc...)

is that in Belmont? biggest shit hole in Australia!!

I got mugged in Belmont.. rammed us in a stolen car to do it too... got out to have a look at the damage and was set on by 3 lively Coorie lads... big boys too

wouldnt live or operate a buisness there if my life depended on it...

and it just may do if you consider the purchase

Yob

is that in Belmont? biggest shit hole in Australia!!

I got mugged in Belmont.. rammed us in a stolen car to do it too... got out to have a look at the damage and was set on by 3 lively Coorie lads... big boys too

wouldnt live or operate a buisness there if my life depended on it...

and it just may do if you consider the purchase

Yob

thats a fair effort! your not the smallest bloke i've ever meet either... :eek:

thats a fair effort! your not the smallest bloke i've ever meet either... :eek:

I gave em a run for their my money :lol: .... but 3 at once was a bit much, they would have killed me if they could have knocked me out for sure... I was am lucky Ive got a thick skull...

BELMONT WA SUCKS - BEWARE THE LOCALS

7W Heat Reptile 15x28cm Pad

Thanks for that.
With the weather in Canberra ( all of south east Australia really) gone to crap in the last few days I have noticed that my ferm fridge was sitting on 16 degrees.

Heater pad for $19.00 delivered, perfect.

Thanks for that.
With the weather in Canberra ( all of south east Australia really) gone to crap in the last few days I have noticed that my ferm fridge was sitting on 16 degrees.

Heater pad for $19.00 delivered, perfect.

What do you reckon? Would be ok to work in my fermenting fridge with my fridgemate wouldn't they??.... seems ok

Back