Quantcast

ebay and gum tree finds

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
Had to get gas for work today and guess what the new smaller bottles are made out of ....... Bloody fibre glass , dont know about other gas but they had o2 and co2 in them .
We used to make CFRP reinforced aluminium lining tanks for higher pressure stuff.
Pretty sure ur getting Fibreglass wrapped aluminium tanks, lighter to transport than all metal, esp if they are being shipped overseas/long distance where a major % of cost is shipping.

kelbygreen

Crazy Clown
Reaction score
yeah there are 6 and he only took a picture of the best one I bet!! lol

mmmyummybeer

Reaction score
Probable do better selling them as antique's as the Bulimba brewery was founded in 1882 but failed soon after. Kegs are probable over 100 years old then. I guess explains the wear. Probable not worth anything as a antique either considering condition, especially now there cut up. Good luck restoring them back to something you would want to put your treasured brew in.

ekul

Reaction score
what a bargain. Nearly boughtit because i thought it was in brisbane, glad i didn't!

tallie

Reaction score
:icon_offtopic:
Thats from the Flying Horse in Warrnambool. Thay make some good beers there.
Wonder what they're doing? Hopefully upsizing.
From the description:
Owners are outsourcing their product moving forward and are happy to negotiate with ultimate purchaser for potential of contract brewing.
Cheers,
tallie

Rina

Reaction score
:icon_offtopic:
Thats from the Flying Horse in Warrnambool. Thay make some good beers there.
Wonder what they're doing? Hopefully upsizing.
Owners are outsourcing their product moving forward and are happy to negotiate with ultimate purchaser for potential of contract brewing.

Latest posts