• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
Not sure if the ebay thread got deleted for a reason... I guess if this one does then we know it was.

Anyway..

To start her off

home brew keg system, 6 kegs, 2 fermenters, 1 regulater, 3 taps[1 porcilen], stainless steel drip tray

pickup only gold coast 0438512758

Starting bid AU $600.00

Buy It Now price: AU $600.00

End time: 05-Oct-07 17:39:48 AEST (4 days 18 hours)

Item location: VarsityLakes, Queensland, Australia

Linky

Pok

Temprite

Current bid: AU $150.15
End time: 08-Oct-07 19:30:00 AEST (7 days 20 hours)
Item location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Linky

I think once the thread gets to so many posts it gets chopped and replaced by a new one. saves it from becoming unweildy..

Not sure if the ebay thread got deleted for a reason... I guess if this one does then we know it was.

It was not deleted at all.
Look up the top of the Gear & Equip forum and you will see that it was pinned so it was always on top and easy to find. Link
I'll now pin this topic to keep it easy to find.

Beers,
Doc

Noticed the other day that there is a catering supply mob selling really cheap stainless pots... not a whole lot dearer than the prices Allquip et al are asking for Aluminium pots.

Just do an evilbay search for stock pot and they come up

Thirsty

Noticed the other day that there is a catering supply mob selling really cheap stainless pots... not a whole lot dearer than the prices Allquip et al are asking for Aluminium pots.

Just do an evilbay search for stock pot and they come up

Thirsty

And a 1 tonne chain block for BIABers.

And a 2000kg pallet trolley to help in the storeroom.

The reason given for the auction is 'retirement of owner'. Does anyone else find it a little sad that this great Aussie icon of alcoholic manufacture ;) is being broken up?

Agreed, however it also highlights the importance of having an exit strategy. It appears that this guy didn't have one hence the decision to break it up & flog it off.

Did anyone see that beer fridge that was on EBay a while ago (3-4 weeks), it was bright green, old style rounded corners, big chrome door handle and was made in 68 or something close to that.
I think it was going for $hundreds, I had to do a double take on the price. Then i forgot all about it and have no idea if it sold or what the price was.

I only ask cause I have the exact same (kinda looks the same) fridge as my kegorator at the moment, bit of paint and polish and I could make a profit! :p

Cheers
DK

Agreed, however it also highlights the importance of having an exit strategy. It appears that this guy didn't have one hence the decision to break it up & flog it off.

Absolutely! And he gets to pay for that lack of planning - as do all the people who used to be his customers...

Drum Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia

2249_2.JPG

thought the same thing looking at the pics, but it does say stainless in big writing in the description... maybe it's just a bit dull

Back