Easy Bottle Rinsing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abyss

Reaction score
043.JPGGday brewers, I just thought I would show you an easy and fast way to rinse your bottles before sanitising them.I made this quickly the other day out of bits and pieces and it works unreal. Ive learnt heaps from this forum over the past few weeks and want to give something back,hopefully.Regards Nick.

and want to give something back,hopefully.Regards Nick.
Cool .. but .. you need to hold the camera still when taking photos - or I'm not drunk enough to view it properly ... or a mix of both.

Yea but I cant do two things at once.

Great idea Nick. I was hounded about using bottles for 2 years by my QLD Brewerhood, get some kegs! You'll never go back and they're so cheap from Craftbrewer ( affilliation etc, etc )

Is the valve the bottle touches to engage the water easy to obtain?

InCider.

Great idea Nick. I was hounded about using bottles for 2 years by my QLD Brewerhood, get some kegs! You'll never go back and they're so cheap from Craftbrewer ( affilliation etc, etc )

Is the valve the bottle touches to engage the water easy to obtain?

InCider.
Yea mate its just a stainless ball valve.You can simply unscrew your existing tap and put in a tee piece so that you have 2 taps coming out of the same outlet.You may have to muck around with a few different thread sizes to achieve what you want,otherwise most of it can be soldered .

Hmmm, wonder how it can be automated - need to get abyss around for a beer to find out :beer: . A new local brewer! That makes a total of 4 of us now!

PM sent.

automated.... again!

*sits back and waits for the 40 pages of nothing to eventuate*

No offence.

OP: Looks good! But as InCider said, Get into the kegs! I hate bottling even 6 longnecks per brew now!!!

automated.... again!

*sits back and waits for the 40 pages of nothing to eventuate*

No offence.

OP: Looks good! But as InCider said, Get into the kegs! I hate bottling even 6 longnecks per brew now!!!

I wouldnt touch that with a 20 foot mash paddle.

Back