Early Morning Wake Up Call

• Thread starter Jovial_Monk
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jovial_Monk

Shit! Got woken up at 6.00am by a telephone call "This is the police" Shit! they have caught up with me at last! "Are you the owner of the Jovial Monk?" ????? "Yes, I am"
"Your shop has been broken into, can you come out right away?

donned track suit and slippers, chooffed out to shop, what a mess!

Seem some young f*ckwit kicked in the glass in one of my doors, went to the till and removed the cash tray containing like $12, opened every drawer/door looking for more cash then scarpered. Luckily someone noticed a car zooming away at high speed and took the rego number.

Man, for $12, a mess that took hours to clean, even with good old Mum pitching in like the old trooper she is, plus the cost of reglazing the door and $55 for a new cash tray for the till.

After a pitcher of beer, feeling a bit less stressed.

Doubtless, those like Chiller, Pedro and Pint of Lager will think this is good fun, bah!

Jovial Monk

Bummer Tom

Live in the city , live with ar%eholes

Hope it all pans out OK

See ya in November for a brew , may not knock , just kick the glass in :lol: :lol:

When I said as%oles

I did mean the person who broke into your shop

Phew !! :blink:

Could be read two ways

Batz :ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r:

" may not knock , just kick the glass in "

that is what I responded to :)

JM
Seriously, though, ******* frustrating & upsetting can understand, dimly, the feeling of people who have had their HOMES broken into

Was not taking about your response but mine JM

The people you mentioned are considered friends of mine , don't want to get involved in inter-brewing politics here

Lets leave it at that

Batz :D

Sorry to hear JM.
Obviously a junkie loser, as he/she didn't snatch some liquid yeast, hop rhizomes, the odd keg or two.
So new glass, till drawer + now the alarm system ?

Doc

Amazing what those silly burglars will do to pinch worthless things.I remmember having my shed brocken into ( by unscrewing the tin off the outside wall ). Stole a compressor that was f%cked and weighed a ton ( still gets me how they got it out ) and a lawn mower the was also stuffed...What got me was that they left a brand new air-hose and fittings with air ratchet attached that was sitting on top of the compressor, new stihl chainsaw, a riffle (ooopppss )and all my tools sitting in an unlocked toolbox.

They did me a favour by getting rid of the old compressor.. :D

Doc said:
Obviously a junkie loser, as he/she didn't snatch some liquid yeast, hop rhizomes, the odd keg or two.
haha definately not a keen but poor homebrewer :p One smack pack would have been worth more than the $12!

Seriously though sorry to hear it JM, at least it seems the damage was fairly minor.

Bloody hell Tom,

I hope that parasite didn't pinch the book that I bought from you on Friday arvo.
Why would you take twelve dollars?
From what I have seen in your shop they could have got a lot more value for there effort of kicking the glass door in.
On a lighter note I suppose the cops class that as a 'pedestrian ram raid' :lol:

Cheers

He took a small book "handbook of Distilling" for whatever good that will do him

hehehehhehehehe had fun pointing out the stills to the two rozzers :)

JM

Never fear, dicko

your book was posted at Adel Mail exchange Fri pm

JM
and re the shed broken into, toolshed at the house, some real dope cut through padlock, then realised he had cut wrong side and still couldn't get in :)

Jovial_Monk said:
alarm system?

they are in, out in 30 seconds

JM
You need a LETHAL RESPONSE system.

sorry to hear ya got broken into tom.
mind you its common knowledge ya deal in herbs ;) err hops.. think the lowlife mistook the hops for herbs. ;)

then again i was talking to a friend of a friend of a friend in the s.a police farce who reckons there is a black market scoring huge illicit profits selling spiced lager.
reckon they heard you had 22 or so litres on hand. ;) :ph34r:

cheers
big d

Ya wanker!

drank the last bottle spiced lager 2 nights b4 the break in

JM
3 jugs of beer, finally relaxing. . . :)

hahaha
on ya tom new i would get a bite ;)

hope they catch the shit head and you relax and chill ya wanka :D

big d

Theives must all be stupid, once this dickhead broke into my shed that was full of very expensive stuff, all he took was a cheap kmart drill and left thousands of dollars worth of stuff that he could have easily swiped.
I was laughing for a while at how stupid this idiot must be.......untill i stepped on a little suprise he left me, that being a dirty great turd on my shed floor and jeez it reeked like this guy had a major problem down stairs.
Happened a second time left thousands and thousands of dollars worth of crap untouched and went walkies with my mobile phone.
Got myself a alarm and never got broken into again, but the idiot did come back this time he broke into my car and stole a bag of mine and my daughters clothes, lets just say i have been looking for someone dressed like me everywhere i go.
Anyway i feel your anger and frustration JM. At least they are stupid drug stuffed fools and only left you a mess not a empty shop. Oh yeah they didn't leave you a crap on the floor either.

Jayse