E.o.i - Hop Farm - Processing Plant Tour

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Gents / Ladies.

Ive been given the contact details of a gentleman with whom to discuss a tour, I will be making first contact today so it would be good to get some rough numbers to put against it next week (Assuming we get approval)

The last tour (Malthouse Tour, cant seem to find the link) I organised was awesome and I suggest that if you have interest, put your name down, first in best dressed.

Clearly details to follow but would suggest it could well be a camping weekend as it will be up country.

:icon_drool2:

1: Yob

Gents / Ladies.

Ive been given the contact details of a gentleman with whom to discuss a tour, I will be making first contact today so it would be good to get some rough numbers to put against it next week (Assuming we get approval)

The last tour (Malthouse Tour, cant seem to find the link) I organised was awesome and I suggest that if you have interest, put your name down, first in best dressed.

Clearly details to follow but would suggest it could well be a camping weekend as it will be up country.

:icon_drool2:

2: PhantomEasey

very ineterested. need further details. tentative

2: PhantomEasey
3: DU99
4: mark0 (tentative)

Bayside Brewers visited the Rostrevor Gardens in NE Vic on harvest day this year. Awesome time! Walking through the Galaxy yard was like living in a hop bag. Aroma soooooo :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:
I'd highly recommend it to any hopheads. Or any old head.
Here's a link to a report I did on the whole weekend.

I am keen when is it and where abouts in Vic?

will update with details when I have them mate, ATM it's just expressions of interest, these things usually take a while to hammer out,

Have a look at Bullsneck's link if you havnt already

:icon_cheers:

will update with details when I have them mate, ATM it's just expressions of interest, these things usually take a while to hammer out,

Have a look at Bullsneck's link if you havnt already

:icon_cheers:

Thanks mate

Bump and update.

Just spoke with a rep and it most certainly will be possible, best time with the most to see will be in harvest period which will be March. I'd like to get it in Early-Mid March if possible so please let me know and I will start a spreadsheet with confirmed names.. Will try and organise a few other activities as well for the weekend, perhaps head up on a Friday and back on the Sunday... Bus tour? :D Peeps happy to pitch in for the bus hire?

Will keep this updated as things come together.

Id say at this point maybe Cap at 10 through the forum? Im yet to invite MB Club members so will need a few spare numbers.

Yob

Folks, those that have expressed interest here, Im needing to firm up intent.

All still tentative, but looking to be in the 2 weekend of March, if you are in for sure let me know, if you are out for sure, let me know.. There are other bums wanting to be on seats.

Cheers

Things have taken shape on this.

Departing Friday the 15 March and staying in Beechworth, Tour on the Sat morning, Brewery lunch and come back.... going to be a rocking weekend!!!

bjay, please let me know if you are in or out.

There is still an available seat or two if anyone is interested let me know asap. First in best dressed.

Bus hire will be done this week and I will provide details for you to book the accom. for the friday night.

:party:

I am definitely out, but seeing as I was never in, it doesn't really matter. :lol:

Nice of you to organize something like that Yob. If it was in my part of the country I'd probably go.

Through to the keepers...

ed: we should probably keep the 2 spare seats to sit the kegs on :ph34r:

Bumpy Bump... We do have a couple of spare seats due to a last minute pull out. (even with room for the keg/s)

If anyone is keen to see a full production Hop yard in operation and is free the Friday the 15 / Sat the 16 PM for details

Latest posts

Back