Dry July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is NEVER going to happen!!!! I have been trying for weeks and getting kegs just makes it harder ;)

I am doing it.

Probably will slow the post count a little, hey bribes! :ph34r: :p

Here for all being involved.

Looking forward to it.. you homs!

I give you till friday!! I will call you to chat and make you drink!!! then **** off and leave you alone again. Bhahaha

I just had my first beer in three weeks tonight. Been running 30kms a week as well. I'm way to unfit so this has been an epic achievement. after no beer a pulled out an 11 k run just for giggles. WTF?
Now enjoying a pint of Monteith's Doppelbock for the troubles.

Good luck in dry July brewers, just makes the beer sweeter and the brew days awesome.

I give you till friday!! I will call you to chat and make you drink!!! then **** off and leave you alone again. Bhahaha

BWAHAHA! Probably.. luckily friday is the 29th and my start is sunday... So, yeah, call me in.

Thanks soo much for your support c^nt!

BTW: Look forward to sober chat for a few weeks..... :angry:

EAD. [Eat A Di..]

I dont mean this friday!! there are 3 fridays after I cant try drive you to drink!!! I almost got you kicked out of your house I am sure I can make you drink haha!

Good luck!

Bring it. B)

EAD.

I have always dreamt of EAD.

Best of luck to the dry July people, it's a great cause. FTR i did a few weeks a few months back. I lost kgs, exercised every day, then I stopped and found it again.

no drinking during state of origin........................um no i cant do that.

its for a bloody good cause though but there is too much these days DRY JULY, OCTSOBER ect ect the idea is that you can buy drinking days for a donation if yoou go to a party or something

besides i dont drink every day anymore anyway

cheers: HBK

Great to see others getting into the spirit. I am looking forward to overall health as well as the beaut cause =)

Definitely see where others are coming from. I am still learning the AG craft so just lucky that the only brew going down over that month is a Choc Oatmeal Stout that could probably do well with some aging.

Cheers all

I'll still (hopefully) be brewing - the comps are on in August and I can backlog a stash, rather than brewing spasmodically when I run low.

Just wish I had a couple more kegs, so I could keg the batches and use the leftover bottles for comp beers.

If I did, I'd have time this perfectly.

I usually try for 'Dry February' since it's the shortest month. Will be doing 'Dry September' this year.

But... But.... Grant..??

Lucky there's no RAF's around the corner

Sponge

No idea why I clicked on this thread.

But... But.... Grant..??

Lucky there's no RAF's around the corner

Sponge

I can always buy a golden ticket if you're planning one ! The other plus (for me) is that the tour is on throughout most of July so I stand a better chance of actually seeing the races through, unlike in previous years when after a couple of my delicious beers I can't help but drop off around midnight thirty.

The additional plus (not really a plus come to think of it, perhaps a motivator) is that far too many of my friends and colleagues are being treated for various cancers so far this year, a month off the grog seems pretty easy in comparison to chemotherapy and hopefully I'll raise some money to help.

If you wish you can via http://www.dryjuly.com/profile/grantwhite

cheers

grant

Pretty sure I heard 4* saying he wanted to be road map...

It was close.

edit: xmas swap - I also wanna be a lady beetle - just to be noted.

Check out 4* texta face in collaboration brew day #1. It's still funny

Back