Dry July

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the whole thing. Stoked to get back into the homebrew tonight, the main thing that kept me off the drink for the month! Was worth it. Didn't loose any weight to speak of (0.6kg, probably water)

Yup did it well. Some hb cider for a gluten intolerant mate of mine was my first drink. Then some good scotch.

Hb to follow tomorrow.

Peace yall to those with the self control to,do this.

Goomba

Great effort to all you blokes who stuck it out. I was weak. Good to see Cocko waving the flag for the chicks too! Great work, darl!

Yeah I did it and raised a modest amount but was also good for the health to have a month. Didnt have any urges to worry about throughout. The only beer I crack last night was to see how my Stout was coming along.

Yep I went the full month as well :) wasn't the easiest thing turning down a beer at jyo's when I picked up my rizome either :icon_drool2:
Good work to the rest of you guys and gals that made it!

Yeah did the month, also not registered.

Congratulations also to everyone, personally I only made it three weeks as was dragged down to see the mother in law.
Thought being back on was better than man/mother in law slaughter charges....

I registered, didn't seem to raise money but stuck out the month. Mainly for health reasons.

I lost a bit of weight in the process, and need some new belts for my work pants.

Great concept - and for sure I'll do it again, though I think I'll make sure Qld Beer Week isn't on the same month.

And didn't crave beer as much as I'd expected. There was 2 nights I'd really have liked a beer, and one that a scotch was on the cards.

A house full of full kegs of beer and 2 bottles of scotch (which I didn't pay for) and I didn't touch a drop. I don't count the cider - it didn't tempt me in the least.

And I caught up some brewing - especially for QABC coming up.

Latest posts

Back