Dry Hopped Rogers This Friday At Fremantle Lc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been given the all clear by SWMBO. I just need to be home in time for pizza and beer night @ 6.

List of beers I need to have for forum members left behind.

1. GB
  2. TRBLB
  3. Spoonta

:icon_offtopic: I was at The Boot Leg Brewery 3 weeks ago which was awesome. I had the nicest steak burger and couldn't help but get myself one of those stone/clay beer vessels. I also had a quick chat (it was busy) with an American guy behind the bar who was really cool. He told me about a brewery I should check out I think it was called "twin peaks" or "twin lakes" brewery. I tried Sou West Wheat, Toms Amber Ale, Wils Pils and the Hefe. Had we been there longer my plan was to have the seasonal which was a English Special Bitter IIRC and the Raging Bull. I over heard they were making a ginger beer as well. I'm looking forward to getting down that way again soon.

I might try to nick donw there for a quick one - what time are people thinking ?

I'm leaving from Nedlands at 4, so when ever I get there till I leave a bit before 6.

Hmm, seriously tempting. Tossing up between doing that or going home and swapping the current keg fridge for the newly converted chest freezer....

spewin' i'd love to get down there if it wasnt for a broken ankle, maybe next time... :(

if I had a car I would think about it

What's wrong with catching the Fremantle train line? It practicably drops you off at the door. Although I hate public transport so I feel for you.

:excl: I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of mine that this new beer heals broken leg injuries.*

*WARNING - beer is not guaranteed to heal leg injuries.

Update: will be in a plain brown shirt. I'd post a pic but that would just be lame... Gf in a long blue dress. I'm fair sure she will come, since she is driving me.

Yeah nah it's in the arvo thing NME.

Also I was wondering when you'd chime into this thread. Took you long enough :p

Oh. I just read that :p Even less than 0 chance then :(

Hopefully one of these days I'll chime in with a "Shit yeah, I'd love to come!" ;)

myspace [/i]on your asses and post a pic of me drinking me first beer. That way everyone could enjoy what they're missing and live vicariously through the forum.

Hahaha I think I'll have to video my first beer being poured and upload it to youtube for old times sake NME. Definitely expect pictures ala mobiley phone.

Edit: I still can't spell goodly.

Keep it up and you'll wind up with your own reality show. "Watch Pete drink beer".
And then everyone can say "Man, I loved that episode where he tried to pour the beer with one hand while filming"

sounds awesome count me in, wouldn't miss a chance to drink with the local drunks :beer:

What drunks? :icon_drunk:

We're all esteemed Australian brewers that were shipped to WA because of how esteemed we were. :super:

Will be there @ 4:15 Goat

I'll be wearing a 12 month old; who'll be wearing a 'WWAD' onesie :)

Will be there @ 4:15 Goat

I'll be wearing a 12 month old; who'll be wearing a 'WWAD' onesie :)

Just got back from L.C.
Rogers- thought it was a bit 'thin' in the body department.
Pale Ale was seriously lacking the hop kick that I am used to....
Bright ale was nearly the same colour as the Pale Ale! not kidding, I walked way from the bar thinking- WTF. Couldn't detect any cascade ...had a lingering honey taste. Not unpleasant, but not what I wanted or what I am used to.
I was drinking from the main tanks in the main bar...let me know what others think...

OK, enough whinging- i still enjoyed it. ;)

Latest posts

Back