Drunken Posing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
I reckon a few members of this forum need to use this before posting in the wee hours.... :lol:

Cheers - Snow.

<edit> ... I meant Drunken posting ! :ph34r:.... there is no cure for drunken posing.

I reckon a few members of this forum need to use this before posting in the wee hours.... :lol:

Cheers - Snow.

<edit> ... I meant Drunken posting ! :ph34r:.... there is no cure for drunken posing.

Ha! teach you to start a thread while posing. :p

Yep . society should instead of discouraging the use of social media whilst drunk or effected by drugs perhaps use it as yet another tax reform ?? Oh .. sorry .. Bob Brown from the greens is already all over it !! Anna Bligh has sold all intellectual rights of QLD'ers to the Nigerians and if we are fortunate enough the story of "Tommorrow when te war began" will become a reality and perhaps SEQLD will become its own state!!

Off Topic I know .. but this is almost the last straw .. alc testing Google !!! and facebook ??? WTF ... those posts may help keep people sane at work !!

Being a brewing forum, it should be a rule that you MUST be drunk before posting :lol:

I know some of the mobile plans aimed at kids, use to have black out times for this very reason.I think Virgin was one,not sure if it still exists,or if other carriers had it.

We would miss out on some bloody funny threads though...

Whew - so I can go back to dressing up in SWMBO's clothes and posing in front of the mirror?

The ever deafening bleating of the Nanny state. Like a 19yo pharmacy assistant who asks "have you taken this before?" when you are going to get batch 4 of a 5 refill prescription.

Since when did doing something embarrassing become such a huge issue? I've been drunk and said stupid things. I've been sober and said stupid things. I read, hear and witness stupid things all day everyday (especially if the television is on). You get over it, you either learn a lesson or you don't. Integrate new experiences, adapt, survive, get over yourself.

I am not a luddite but why the hell is everyone so precious about everything in the modern age? What annoys me most (esp. in regards to the pharmacy example), is that most of it is arse-covering to avoid frivolous litigation...and what a sad indictment of the greed of certain indiviuals within a certain social context that frivolous litigation is even allowed to exist.

Sorry for the rant and drifting off topic. On a lighter note I used that ph5.2 stuff from craftbrewer today, in conjunction with a 15 min protein rests at 50c and I hit (for the first time) spot on %75 efficiency according to the beersmith recipe. A delicous dark (Carafa I - %5) wheat (%50) and ale malt (%45) contraption that is swelling up the glad wrap thanks to some danstar munich yeast.

Phew, hanothing like ending on a good note haha.

And yes, I'm sober. ;)

Whew - so I can go back to dressing up in SWMBO's clothes and posing in front of the mirror?

:lol:

...it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again... :D

But then I'd get sacked from my job :ph34r:

No Snow, I believe you would be promoted, don't you work for an unnamed Council up around Brisbane way? ;)

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Nothing like a good post, in particular all those 2am 4am 6am Pistol Patch post`s that had everybody`s girdles in a knot. Amusing to see most of all the knockers dont post anymore, but in its time it was well..... different. AHB changed their editing policies etc etc

...drunk posting? Forget about that! What about the swap pics? Here is the motto Batz and I were discussing on Saturday night:

"What goes on tour stays on tour...and the internet."

Maybe it's the beer talking Snow, but you got a butt that won't quit. They got those big chewy pretzels here merJanthfgrr five dollars??!!!? Get outta here...

Maybe it's the beer talking Snow, but you got a butt that won't quit. They got those big chewy pretzels here merJanthfgrr five dollars??!!!? Get outta here...

ROFLMAO! :lol:

Tell you what - the guys at the swap on Saturday sure wished my butt would quit :p

Cheers - Snow.

Ahh simpsons, eases the pain.

But seriously, this whole internet sobriety thing is like saying "I'm gonna get drunk tonight, think I'll go and hide my own keys where I can't find them" :rolleyes:

HABAHAGD :icon_cheers:
Jono.

The ever deafening bleating of the Nanny state. Like a 19yo pharmacy assistant who asks "have you taken this before?" when you are going to get batch 4 of a 5 refill prescription.

Since when did doing something embarrassing become such a huge issue? I've been drunk and said stupid things. I've been sober and said stupid things. I read, hear and witness stupid things all day everyday (especially if the television is on). You get over it, you either learn a lesson or you don't. Integrate new experiences, adapt, survive, get over yourself.

I am not a luddite but why the hell is everyone so precious about everything in the modern age? What annoys me most (esp. in regards to the pharmacy example), is that most of it is arse-covering to avoid frivolous litigation...and what a sad indictment of the greed of certain indiviuals within a certain social context that frivolous litigation is even allowed to exist.

Sorry for the rant and drifting off topic. On a lighter note I used that ph5.2 stuff from craftbrewer today, in conjunction with a 15 min protein rests at 50c and I hit (for the first time) spot on %75 efficiency according to the beersmith recipe. A delicous dark (Carafa I - %5) wheat (%50) and ale malt (%45) contraption that is swelling up the glad wrap thanks to some danstar munich yeast.

Phew, hanothing like ending on a good note haha.

And yes, I'm sober. ;)
AndI thought those chemist types only existed in the Barossa. Its crap like that that makes me want a beer!!! :D

Latest posts

Back