Drool

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
nice

i_wish.jpg

Is that yours Big D, if so I'm very jealous, can you give more inf.
andrew

its from the morebeer web site andrew.i wish it was mine though.in there catalogue they say they have shipped brew units to australia.
this one is the b3-1550 brew sculpture.
usa dollars-----$2100
full-pro series option add another $1900
19 options all up available.
$4000 us to aust dollars is $5503 not including freight.

it gives ag brewers who want to fab there own setup heaps of ideas.

check the site out here http://www.morebeer.com/

You'll find these on morebeer.com if my memory serves me right. They have all sorts of sizes from smallish to ginormous. The yanks have some fantastic toys. This is the only reason I'd want to live there, otherwise I'm happy here in Aus.

This setup could be yours for a few gizzillion dollars delivered :)

JD

Edit: Beaten by the D :rolleyes:

sorry bout that justin
been thinking about sending them an email to see how much freight would be. :blink:
will post the reply

you guys earn more than me! ... thats way out of my price point! hence why i have to make it all myself including my temp controller project

god dam rich beer lovers !

$5K - i would be a dead man!!!!!!!!

eerrr yeah ben .must admit its outa my price range unless i live at work for longer than i plan on.
the idea of the post was to add a few ideas for those of us...me included ..that want to build our own unit.keeping the price in mind(without freight and duty)it makes sourcing your own stuff very attractive.i really like the frame set up and being in s/s.probably very expensive but im going to source pricing for 50mm rhs s/s landed in my neck of the woods.
kettle/mash tun/boiler could be sourced to suit oneself.
the control panel has me stumped as im no sparky but is something that can be sorted out.even if it meant buying just this part of the setup from morebeer.
my first setup is very basic even ugly but its got my foot in the ag door and from here im going to spruce it up some what so it really looks the goods.
i reckon its no good spending heaps on a u-beaut system to find it doesnt suit you hence the idea of starting out basic and building your dream system once you have all the basics of ag brewing under your belt.nothing quite like watching it evolve as you learn more.

cheers
big d

I'm forever eyeing off the MoreBeer brew structures.
However there maybe light at the end of the tunnel for me.
There maybe a posting to the US coming up at work. My wife is really keen to go for a year to two, so if it comes up I could be state side for a while.
The real upside is she has agreed that if it comes through and we go I can get a MoreBeer brew structure while we are up there and ship it back when we move back. I fell over backwards when she suggested that when I was showing her the structures. :D

Doc

Doc said:
I'm forever eyeing off the MoreBeer brew structures.
However there maybe light at the end of the tunnel for me.
There maybe a posting to the US coming up at work. My wife is really keen to go for a year to two, so if it comes up I could be state side for a while.
The real upside is she has agreed that if it comes through and we go I can get a MoreBeer brew structure while we are up there and ship it back when we move back. I fell over backwards when she suggested that when I was showing her the structures. :D

Doc
That's a fine woman you've got there, Doc!

yep gotta agree with pomo.
1/2 ya luck doc.
you will be in brew heaven.btw i sent an email to morebeer asking about freight to aust so will be very interesting about the freight side of things.will post the reply as soon as i get an answer from them.

Doc,

The guy a the U.S. post office will be your best mate..............

.....................from sending all those "GIFTS" back to Aus ;) :huh:

big D i was joking.

we will just have be nice to DOC and if he moves over there pressure him to send us "more beer" goodies back for us :)

Gday All

What great setups they have on morebeer site... its amazing stuff what these yanks have for toys

Anyway i have placed my order for b3-1550 fully optioned on the conditions that i win lotto tonight :lol: :lol: :D :D i wont be using it straight away becuase i want to learn the fundementals of homebrewing first for awhile before i start using my b3-1550 so if anyone is interested in hiring it for $50 a week just Pm and we can arange a contract of hire :p :D :lol:

hmmmm but i don't like my chances of winning lotto thou guys becuase i never brought a ticket :p :lol: :lol: :D

Mind you these a pretty serious setups they have on that site

cheers
ozdevil

fyi
i just recieved an email from morebeer and the email has been forwarded onto the more appropriate person so hopefully in a day or so i can post the quote for shipping for all of us dreamers. :rolleyes:

cheers
big d

It's much more fun to build your own

Sour Grapes ???

You bet !!!!
:angry: :( :angry:

i must agree with batz.more fun to build your own.
reply from more beer regarding freight.... +/_ $800 usa.
whoa way too much.
as nice a system as it looks i reckon this money alone on freight in oz would build a great system.

so there ya go

cheers
big d

Latest posts

Back