• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Drip Tray.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jino

Reaction score
Does anyone know anywhere in the internet where you can get drip trays from? I need one for my fridge and after searching i can't seem to find one anywhere in australia.....

If U mean driptrays for a keg dispensing setup, see Mark's Homebrew in Islington. I saw some there last week.

Seth

Ah ok. I was in there the other day and they said they didn't have any, i might get them to order one in.

Where is "near newcastle" seth?

Yeah i know where it is, i live in Newcastle. Just thought i'd ask exactly where it is.

Cheers

so are we going to expect Gmk enterprices to come up with a deal

Jino said:
Does anyone know anywhere in the internet where you can get drip trays from? I need one for my fridge and after searching i can't seem to find one anywhere in australia.....
There is one on eBay here right now.

Beers,
Doc

Very nice. I think i'll put a bid in for that.

Hi guys, the drip tray on ebay was mine. I make them but they are a little pricey for ebay so if you would like one or a quote please email me......sorry I took it off due to the high manufacturing costs of a business in wagga

[email protected]

Jino said:
Try Grain & Grape at :
http://www.grainandgrape.com.au/

Peter,
See you have got grain bags listed now...how big are they (L x W x H) ? And will you consider selling direct to AHB forum members?

I to would like one of these if the size it right.

Hi Guy's I would love to supply Hop bags and Grain bags to AHB members.

Let it be said right here I only work part time at a HB shop. The ebay items are of my own doing.
I would be glad to make the bags for members anytime.

So with that off my chest the Grain Bags are 35 cm approx long by 15 cm wide. Can accomodate a kilo of cracked grain easily.

The hop bags are 15 cm long by 10 cm approx.

Grain bags $10

Hops Bags $5

email me at: [email protected]

Has anyone ordered a drip tray from brewers discount and if so did it come via air or surface?

Cheers!

Peter,

Any pics of your grain & hop bags? What payment methods do you take & cost to Brizzy please?

Back