Drinks @ Archive Brisbane 25/1/11

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB

I haven't had a C**t all night, Drinkstable....
Reaction score
Hi all,

Late notice I know, but we will be heading out to Archive in West End tonight for dinner and few beers for my birthday. Just a heads up to anyone who'd like to join us. Will be rocking up around 6-6:30pm, apparently you don't need a dinner booking either. Looking forward to trying a few beers I haven't before!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Nick

Yep. It's a public holiday tomorrow FFS!

I'll be at BABBs too, so just use the excuse that 'Nick Did It...." :p

Cheers

Hi all,

Late notice I know, but we will be heading out to Archive in West End tonight for dinner and few beers for my birthday. Just a heads up to anyone who'd like to join us. Will be rocking up around 6-6:30pm, apparently you don't need a dinner booking either. Looking forward to trying a few beers I haven't before!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Nick

Bah, I'll miss this - we'll tee up a Saturday lunch at the Brewhouse damn soon though.
Have a good one, the bottle range of Aussie micros is tops.

Soft Perry, Soft.

Disappointed in you now..........

:ph34r:

Brewhouse sounds good though.... Haven't been to the new venue yet either!

I'm heading for the Pine Rivers club tonight and BABBs on Thursday. Surprisingly little resistance but I did have to make her wonton soup for tea. I'll be hitting Maccas at Petrie on the way through . Woot. :)

Hmmm, what time is the meeting tonight Michael? Tempted, however not if it means driving.....

Cheers

Thanks Wallace!

Here with SWMBO now, is nice :)

Had to pull out early as it's 'quiz night'.

Oh well, next time :)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back