Drinkin' in the Sun - WA Summer Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tasting my English bitter and if I can find some time I can swap some of that.

Oh shit. I just checked me calendar and I need to be in Albany on the 6th. I'm going to perth for something on the 5th and thought this would work.

What's the carbonation like on the IPA, Neander?

If it's pretty high, maybe try degassing it a little, otherwise we'll get some foaming issues.

Man, I love hand pump!

Since I didn't plan enough ahead of time I'm going to change what I'm bringing. Will bring some bottles of the kolsh I previously made to see what you all think.
I'm still in and coming on the day.
The pale ale I planned for the case swap didn't turn out right. I'm sure I could taste diacetyl so decided to brew something else and will be bottling this week.
Will also bring something to eat/snack on along with some beers

1. Dent - Munich Helles
2. jyo- Belgian Blond
3. Velu - dark vienna lager
4. Mitch_76 - something pale with maybe a bit of JYO haze for good measure
5. Rad- All Amarillo ale
6. Neanderthal - Byford Bomber APA
7. Milk-Lizard84 - Lemon Saison
8. Jono - Green Tea & Wheat IPA, with less gushing then last time hopefully.
9. OBWK - English IPA
10. Mikey - Dark lager
11. BRZT - TBA - Possible Split Batch... (Subject to work, either way will drop a case off)
12. Mikeybycrikey - More details after I sober up.
13. Major Arcana - Hop Hog American IPA clone.

Since I didn't plan enough ahead of time I'm going to change what I'm bringing. Will bring some bottles of the kolsh I previously made to see what you all think.

1. Dent - Munich Helles
2. jyo- Belgian Blond
3. Velu - dark vienna lager
4. Mitch_76 - something pale with maybe a bit of JYO haze for good measure
5. Rad- All Amarillo ale
6. Neanderthal - Byford Bomber APA
7. Milk-Lizard84 - Lemon Saison
8. Jono - Green Tea & Wheat IPA, with less gushing then last time hopefully.
9. OBWK - English IPA
10. Mikey - Dark lager
11. BRZT - TBA - Possible Split Batch... (Subject to work, either way will drop a case off)
12. Mikeybycrikey - More details after I sober up.
13. Major Arcana - Hop Hog American IPA clone.

The ipa only has a light carb.

Its didnt fully ferment and when I Kegged it started fermenting again.

I left it for about 2 months and then transfered into a new keg.

It wouldnt drop down past 1020, so its sweet and malty. Interested to see how it would go through a spakler.

Only just got around to brewing my beer for the case swap, nothing like leaving it till last minute, hope it turns out ok?

I won't have time to brew the summer ale I had planned to bring for everyone to drink on the day. So it will be a keg of Belgian Wit! Samples are pretty good, will keg next week.

Well, I'm excited.

Sounds great. Think I'll crank out a fresh wheat beer too - few of the other swilling beers I have on the go are pretty average.

In think I need to unfollow this thread. It's disappointing knowing I'm not going to subject you all to my drunken ramblings.

You should host next year's one, that'l fix it.

I'm moving soon, if the house actually has a backyard and not just a small courthouse (unlike my townhouse), I might just do that. And then I don't need to worry about losing my swap beers in a taxi. Win/win/win.

Bomber is tasting good still in fermentor but looking good. Will bottle during the week so will be ready a week or so after the swap..

So only 13 bottles +1?

Back