Drinkin' in the Sun - WA Summer Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can bring something to share that would be awesome.

I'm still in and coming on the day.
The pale ale I planned for the case swap didn't turn out right. I'm sure I could taste diacetyl so decided to brew something else and will be bottling this week.
Will also bring something to eat/snack on along with some beers

1. Dent - Munich Helles
2. jyo- Belgian Blond
3. Velu - dark vienna lager
4. Mitch_76 - something pale with maybe a bit of JYO haze for good measure
5. Rad- All Amarillo ale
6. Neanderthal - Byford Bomber APA
7. Milk-Lizard84 - Kolsh but may change ( depending on how my first one turns out)
8. Jono - Green Tea & Wheat IPA, with less gushing then last time hopefully.
9. OBWK - English IPA
10. Mikey - Dark lager
11. BRZT - TBA - Possible Split Batch... (Subject to work, either way will drop a case off)
12. Mikeybycrikey - More details after I sober up.
13. Major Arcana - Hop Hog American IPA clone.

O-beer-wan-kenobi said:
I'm still in and coming on the day.
The pale ale I planned for the case swap didn't turn out right. I'm sure I could taste diacetyl so decided to brew something else and will be bottling this week.
Will also bring something to eat/snack on along with some beers
Good job! Some brewers might have just foisted the crap beer onto the rest of us anyhow.....

Yeah I wouldn't bother either. Plenty of cardboard around anyhow.

Hi All,
work has just changed my roster so I'm not around on the 6th. I've brewed the beer (darkish vienna lager) so will only be swapping at this stage if that is ok. Bugger as I missed the winter case swap for similar reasons!
Cheers Ned/Velu

Bugger me 43km from Wandi to Bellevue, how you guys all getting there might have to get a lift I rekn not keen on pissy driving! Do all you fellas know each other in person? I am part of West Coast Brewers but only new on the scene.

cheers!

I had to make sure everyone was equally inconvenienced.

About half of us are previous swappers. There's a couple I know of almost that far SOR, maybe you can work something out.

Yeah mate sounds good I will sort something out! Lookin forward to it! So bring a plate of food and the 24 bottles and that's it yeah?

cheers!

Dan

Yeah - you won't need so many bottles though, you'll only need 12 since we don't have that many swappers this year.

Hmm might be able to somehow get too this event. Will do a bit more work. Not sure if i could do the swap yet.

Back