Drink Heineken, Get Concert Tix/music

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
This text to win thing and music downloads has finally hit the beer industry.
Where the hell will it end ?
Full story here.

Beers,
Doc

Heineken pops the top on free music downloads
Dutch brewer Heineken, whose beer once famously refreshed the parts other beers couldn't reach, is to give away music downloads.

The tracks comes courtesy of UK digital music pioneer Wippit. Packs of the brewer's four-packs and six-packs, and its 24-bottle boxes branded with the World Gigs label all contain a download code. Just text the code to Wippit and you'll receive a free download e-voucher on your phone. Enter the voucher code on the Heineken World Gigs website and you're away.

and

The packs also provide the opportunity to win tickets to Heineken World Gigs-sponsored concerts around the globe, including the Montreux Jazz Festival - nice - Sydney's Vibes Festival and Amsterjam in New York. The World Gigs promo runs from now through to the end of September.

Anybody get 'spam' text messages on their mobiles from this?

I suppose since they don't list mobile numbers in the phone book they have to get the numbers from somewhere to onsell to the marketing company pests.

A company mobile I inherited last year used to get 10 - 15 a day - had to change the number.

I avoid giving companies my mobile number for exactly that reason, never know where it is going to end up.

Back