Quantcast

Downtime

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
Guys,

There will be 10-15min downtime later on tonight.

I am moving servers.

Hopefully it wont be too painful.

jayse

Black Label Society
Reaction score
maybe i can handle 10-15mins of withdrawal. :blink:

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
have we sorted out last nights incursion of bots :(

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
No worries.
Where are we moving too ?

Doc

dane

Reaction score
Same hosting company just different machine. So it is a migration rather than full move.

I have been told 10-15mins but you never know....fingers crossed.

dane

Reaction score
big d said:
have we sorted out last nights incursion of bots :(
That seems to be an efnet (the chat server issue) but as soon as I can contact barfridge I should be able to get things sorted.

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
argh!

Apologies to all

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
log off chat bar you seem to be on there for ever

dane

Reaction score
Downtime has been moved to tommorow night (if any at all) so nothing to worry about.

Keep chatting, drinking, etc..

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
is this why I'm struggling to join the chat room. just when I got my pc all fixed :(

dane

Reaction score
THE DRUNK ARAB said:
is this why I'm struggling to join the chat room. just when I got my pc all fixed :(
Nope the chat should be working fine...it seems some people every now and then seem to be having troulbes with it though.

It might be something to do with security settings or a very slow internet conection...I'll look into it.

You'll know when there is downtime cause the website wont appear at all :p

dane

Reaction score
Guys....well that was fairly painless.

It might take a day to see it replicated on the net but the site has been moved over to a new server.

You can continue to post as all the data is still being kept in the same database. The only issue is file uploading. Can you not upload any attachments/pics (linking to pics is ok) otherwise when the site comes live on the new sevrer the files will be missing.

This is also the case for the Gallery. Please don't post any pics to the gallery until further notice. Should only be a day or two.

If there any any hiccups/scripts error/broken things/mail issues, please let me know!!

dane

Reaction score
Thats what you get for trying to do work and edit server settings at the same time. I was making some changes just before I left work, only to see that the site was down the for the drive home.

Oh well - it's back up now. Sorry guys.

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
Its amazing how much work I got done...

jgriffin

No Longer Brewin!
Reaction score
Since the server move, when i view the recipe database, i get the following errors at the bottom of the page

Warning: main(footer.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cre8ing/aussiehomebrewer.com/html/forum/cyberbrau/recipe.php on line 1123

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'footer.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cre8ing/aussiehomebrewer.com/html/forum/cyberbrau/recipe.php on line 1123

Latest posts