Don't Worry.. I Am Alive!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

dane

Reaction score
Ok guys...i have had a bit of a AHB break over the last month or so. Real life has been thowing it's fair share of curve balls in my direction lately so I have been busy with those....

Anyway, I will try to spend a bit of time on the site to continue to work on a couple of outstanding issues.

First of all thank you to everyone that donated money for the site. I have raised enough cash to buy the official invision Gallery and will be looking at getting that up and running soon.

I forums still need to be reorganised and cleaned up - I will be on IRC tonight if people want to chat about possible ideas and depending on the outcome of that I may make some changes tonight.

If you miss the chat feel free to email or PM me your thoughts on the forums layout and the idea of splitting them up in an effort keep posts relevant and specific to different brewing methods.

I still get the occasion email/PM about changing username or having issues with logging in, again if you have issues with any of those please PM me and I will fix that for you.

Hope everyone had a great Easter, I know I am still recovering, and stay tuned for more news!

:beer:

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
I guess you are still coming down from the Waratahs game Dane :lol:
Looking forward to getting the gallery and other enhancements up and running including the innaugrial Sydney AHB Pub Crawl.
Let me know if you want/need me to do anything.

Beers,
Doc

dane

Reaction score
Also just thought i would post it here...as I had to change the setting in my profile. The time on the forum is correct, so if you find you are still running in daylights saving time go into your profile and under board settings turn off daylights saving time.

Yeah it was a big night Doc, Fox and Lion before, the game, and then down to the Royal at 5-waysin paddington.....and it didn't stop there but I think that is enough information I'm willing to make public haha

Latest posts