Donald Trump's Muslim US ban

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Dave70 commented, " but potentially more dangerous ".
Bang on the money !

tony trump.jpg

If Trump moved to Australia and ran for federal parliament in any seat I think he would poll well. What I am saying about my country, I really don't want to talk about but, I think you all know it's true..."That dog's got a big fluffy tail aarrarrrgh!!"

I read an article the other day that suggested, rather hopefully I thought, that he was getting more and more outlandish because he wants to be removed from the race but can't quit as that would be 'losing'.
I'd like to think that was true, I really would, hope springs eternal and all that, but scarily I have no trouble believing he really is that stupidly crazy, especially after his recent 'Call Bill Gates and get some of the internet shut down' comment...

Trouble is, the world just isn't up to speed with Trumps zany, nationalistic and insensitive brand of realpolitik. They'll come around eventually. In his mind.

The world may not be up to speed, but what about the American populace, at least he has left them under no illusion what his stance is, on women, gun control and Islamic refugees.

wide eyed and legless said:
The world may not be up to speed, but what about the American populace, at least he has left them under no illusion what his stance is, on women, gun control and Islamic refugees.
And still he's the Republican front-runner.

Geez I hope the Islamic countries have banned Donald Trump. If they can give a guarantee, I'll apply for refugee status there.

antiphile said:
Geez I hope the Islamic countries have banned Donald Trump. If they can give a guarantee, I'll apply for refugee status there.
No need. Just join the army or the red cross. Pretty much guaranteed an all expenses paid tour at some point.

Dave70 said:
No need. Just join the army or the red cross. Pretty much guaranteed an all expenses paid tour at some point.
My main concern, Dave, is the lack of fitness so the army is out. Possibly the Red Cross is a go. But I was thinking Medecines Sans Frontieres and I don't like my survival chances.

Pat Condell explaining how Trump is filling the hole in Americans Obama failed to satisfy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHLcrfhwPtc

Latest posts

Back