Donald Trump's Muslim US ban

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if he was more charismatic and influential. It would surely mimic the rise of Hitler and the Third Reich.

Considering that 14% of American adults are illiterate i.e. can't read, and that a third of them believe that the Bible is the revealed word of Dog, and a further third are unable to point out where the USA is on a map of the World, I'd say Trump stands a good chance of becoming president.
Then let's see about how many people end up hating the USA.

Being a Christian, Tony should think that Trump is intolerant and lacking in compassion. But something tells me you're not wrong Stu.

Barge said:
Being a Christian, Tony should think that Trump is intolerant and lacking in compassion. But something tells me you're not wrong Stu.
Yep, Christianity. Famous throughout the ages for its compassion and tolerance..

Trump I think, is to republicans what Anjem Choudary is to muslims.

Just when we thought politics had hit its zenith, the USA leads the way again on taking it to new depths.
I'm just glad it's his own (inherited) money he's wasting.
There is talk of him being banned from entering the UK but I doubt it. He owns a golf course which no doubt many politicians are invited to use :huh:

anthonyUK said:
Just when we thought politics had hit its zenith, the USA leads the way again on taking it to new depths.
There is talk of him being banned from entering the UK but I doubt it. He owns a golf course which no doubt many politicians are invited to use :huh:
Are they afraid he'll give UKIP a bunch of free ads and cash?

anthonyUK said:
Not "zenith", the correct term to use here is "nadir" which is the opposite of zenith.

Both these terms are from Arabic, from the golden age of Muslim science, philosophy and mathematics from the Middle Ages.

I don't condone assassinations, but if ISIS want to take a crack at this **** then I'm cool with that.

Bribie G said:
Not "zenith", the correct term to use here is "nadir" which is the opposite of zenith.

Both these terms are from Arabic, from the golden age of Muslim science, philosophy and mathematics from the Middle Ages.
Totally right Bribie. I don't know why I wrote that.

Droopy Brew said:
I don't condone assassinations, but if ISIS want to take a crack at this **** then I'm cool with that.
ISIS would probably prefer to keep him around. Trump would provide fantastic propaganda miles for ISIS if he became President.

goomboogo said:
ISIS would probably prefer to keep him around. Trump would provide fantastic propaganda miles for ISIS if he became President.
Not to mention progressive liberals. Between them, Trump and IS they should form some kind of triumvirate as they're all as delusional and batshit crazy as each another.

Yet, for all the simulated outrage from his own party members, over various speeches, on many topics, he is still endorsed by the Republican Party.

Latest posts

Back