Dogs go Whacko

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Well, they certainly do in my experience.
I don't own a dog but here are two absolutely genuine cases:

1. About six years ago my mate in Sydney was living in a share house / boarding house situation in Epping with the ground floor of a really big 1930s mansion occupied by a Chinese family who owned the property and let out rooms upstairs to students, single guys etc.
I visited.
The Chinese family had a yappy little shit tzu or something. The only way into the place was through a courtyard and the little shit attacked me every time, hanging onto my jeans and generally expressing his rage at the round eyes who had entered his yard.
I bought a pack of Schmackos.
I gave him one.
Within four minutes he was my best friend, walking on his hind legs, leaping onto my lap for a cuddle.

2. Two days ago we visited SWMBO's daughter in Taree. She has a Kelpie Cattle Dog Cross.
He was set on killing me. I bought a pack of Schmackos.
Within four minutes I was sitting there with his big boof head resting in my lap as his liquid brown eyes radiated love beyond comprehension, as I massaged his ears and that spot under the throat that dogs love to be squeezed.
He was definitely working up to humping my leg.

Now the point of this is: What the **** do they put in Schmackos, and is there an equivalent product that will educe the same response in Women?

Please advise of name of product (other than a huge lotto win of course), price and availablity.

01280e801a54f281e24989c141b950bc--big-dildos-big-sizes.jpg

This post cracks me up but how many of those aldi 1l beers have you had?

I think it's the car you'll never drive when your savings go to brewing

I wish smackos made a Maccas chicken nugget flavour. My ex would have crawled through a sewer if there was a nugget down there

Back