Dogs Are Disgusting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

To err is human, to arrr is pirate
Reaction score
We have a pomeranian/american eskimo mix. Yesterday some strange cat used our back garden as a toilet. Some time later we let our dog run around the back yard and she promptly discovered the cat's latrine, which she dug up. She then gingerly removed the cat crap, dropped it on the lawn, and proceeded to roll in it. :icon_vomit:

they are awesome are they not, i have a collie X beagle. she's pretty cool and hyper as. Beagles are pretty well known for a disgusting habbit. eating there own poo. to the point were i barely have to pick up any. both her's and the other dogs! i have some pretty funny stories about that dog and her habbit.

lets not forget the possum pee. love it when they roll in that...

Ah yeah, fond memories of taking our previous 2 dogs (freshly bathed) for walkies see them find a fresh turd and roll in it.

Oh look, a turd*! Better roll in it.
Dogs are idiots.

*on a particularly bad day, turd may be interchanged with dead possum.

Correct me if i'm wrong but, they roll in shit for camoflage to mask their scent when on the hunt right?
Considering the only hunting is a postie, kids on bmx's, the odd cat or possum, their food is provided by man with canopener....
Someone should tell the stupid canine species it's time to change their methods as we can smell them coming a mile off.

My Staffie doesn't roll cat shit, she eats it. :eek:

Mmmmmmm Cat Crunchies :)
My Boxer is very fond of those :blink:

I love dogs, especially in a Szechuan hotpot with some nice dumplings to dip in the pot liquor :icon_drool2: They don't do it properly in the Philippines however, far too bland <_<

She did it again yesterday. Damn dog.

i have 2 jack russells. the young one,"male" likes to roll around in dynamic lifter as soon as he finds out i have fertilised under the fruit trees,
what the hell are they thinking, obviously trying to impress the girl dog.

fergi

Actually I used to breed smooth fox terriers in the late 1970s and raised a couple of Aus Champs. They would have to be the most brainless dogs on the planet, let them off the lead on the beach when the tide's out and they very quickly become a little dot on the horizon. You know how it is with dogs, you look them in the eyes and you see shining limpid love beaming back at you. Fox terriers all you see is wheels going round somewhere.

The Reverend John Russell definitely improved the breed :p

Took my ridgeback out in the boat a while ago, stopped on the bank for a piss stop, she finds a fresh stinky old man shit and rolls in it. Let's just say she went for a swim before getting back in for the trip home. Fark it stunk :icon_vomit:

My sisters cat had an infection on his neck from a cat fight that just kept getting bigger. This morning the thing burst and there was green-brown puss all through the house. It was even dripping down the bathroom mirror. Cat looks better now.

I prefer dogs, but I have had my dog roll in human shit a few times down the bush track which isn't pleasant.

I like both cats and dogs, but really, some dogs are just idiots. our neighbours dog never stops barking.

also:

dog-sits-on-kitten.gif

My sisters cat had an infection on his neck from a cat fight that just kept getting bigger. This morning the thing burst and there was green-brown puss all through the house. It was even dripping down the bathroom mirror. Cat looks better now.
That is an abscess and can be pretty serious if ignored. If the abscess reforms your sister should get the cat to the vet.

That is an abscess and can be pretty serious if ignored. If the abscess reforms your sister should get the cat to the vet.

The cat's had it before elsewhere a few years ago. Cat was being monitored and he seemed pretty alright. The description I had from someone was that if they can get to it themselves they will look after it themselves like they would in the wild. If they can't then they need to go to the vet. Of course if the cat starts to look distressed take it to the vet. I think I was told by a vet but can't be sure. If it comes back then it needs to be dealt with

If it comes back then it needs to be dealt with

Yeah there is a cat that is shitting in my garden and trampling hers indoors' flowers. If it comes back I will deal with it.

Actually it climbs a tin fence beside our bedroom and makes a fair bit of noise on it's circuit of the neighbourhood. I plan on putting a floppy tin shield over the horizontal fence rail such that pussy won't be able to gain purchase upon the rail. I don't want to hurt the cat, just want to disrupt it's cycle by making the fence too difficult for it to climb.

I like both cats and dogs, but really, some dogs are just idiots. our neighbours dog never stops barking.

also:

dog-sits-on-kitten.gif

Dogs are simple mechanisms and easily entertained (Kant would say heteronomous), I blame your neighbours (and I empathise with you).

Can't remember if this was posted on AHB recently or if some old fart sent it to me as a FWD (I wish they wouldn't do that)

Some old fart sent it to me as a fwd and I posted it.

Latest posts

Back