Does It Get Any Better!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
My 20yr old son is down from Gladstone for the weekend and I'm teaching him how to BIAB this morning. First beers might be before last hop addition I reckon. Does it get any better than this!

+1 Like :)

Wish I was brewing today :( (might be able to sneak a brew in tomorrow...)

Cheers

If you are worried about the no beers before first hop addition rule Rowy just throw some in the HLT. :icon_chickcheers:

If you are worried about the no beers before first hop addition rule Rowy just throw some in the HLT. :icon_chickcheers:

Thats why I love this site. Common sense advice for the new brewer..............Consider it done Brad.

+1... :icon_cheers:

My dads been extract brewing for years and I got him onto All Grain. When he came down from Cairns for xmas thats the one thing we didnt do that I wish we had, got a brew in together. But we ran out of time, to many rellies organising family dinners bbqs etc.

Have a great day Rowy and your dad. :icon_cheers:

We made it to mash in.

And that is how it should be!

It won't work unless you have a beer at mash in. However I've never been game to go against my ritual to test this theory.

:icon_cheers:

Man needs a beer after all that stirring :lol: Not many times I've made it to first hop addition

I get thirsty thinking about a recipe

Nothin like waking up after a day on the brews to find you've brewed and cubed a batch :huh:

hah, beer practically makes itself!

So that's where all those full kegs came from?

Back