Do You Want Craft Beer On Tv?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
Then please have a read of this article:

http://www.brewsnews.com.au/2011/12/give-beer-a-logie/

and then go to:

http://tvweek.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blo...owcomments=true

scroll down to "click here to start voting" click it and follow the prompts.

Yes it is a bit arduous but the point is (as the article states) if the show can get a logie then I can keep doing it and attract sponsors and keep featuring Craft Beer as often as I can! This in turn not only promotes Australian and New Zealand Craft beer (oh and one in Kenya also) but it brings money into the breweries featured on the show by way of a little extra custom!

So please vote because a vote for Mercurio's Menu is a vote for Craft Beer!

Onya Merc, I know how much of a hard sell these things can be, especially with TV producers set in their ways, and always knowing 'what people want to watch'.

Voting now.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

just gave you my vote. wishing you good luck with it, be good to see good beer get some more time on the idiot box.

Looking forward to next years episodes Mercs. Just voted, even voted for some actress because her last name was brewer!

Cheers and merry christmas

Had already voted before you posted, it can only be a good thing if a beer lover can get some TV recognition.

hahaha, thought I'd be the only one Brad ;) Really though, there is some shit on TV!

;)

hahaha, thought I'd be the only one Brad ;) Really though, there is some shit on TV!

;)

Haha and I thought Id be the only one aswell...We are definetly all beer minded.

Done

I must say though, that Rachael Rafter is a little sex kitten!! :icon_drool2:

Done, wow that was 5 minutes out of my life I can't buy back, but Merc you're well and truly worth it.

Done, what a freakin PITA to do, totally worth it though.

Great work Merc :icon_cheers:

Done had to do something whilst waiting for the boil to complete. good luck

After having just completed the bbq pork ribs and prepping your silverside jerky recipes, consider it done.

Cheers

J

Many thanks to you all for taking the time to vote and yes it is a PITA but at the end of the day it is a vote for craft beer!!! Dont forget to tell your friends to vote the more votes the better chance we have of getting across the line!

cheers.

Done.... come on brewers let's get him past the post.

cheers Ross

Good thinking. I have wife and kids too, I'm sure they will be happy to help. :)

Back