DO YOU NEED A HAND

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Just starting this thread for AHBer's who may have suffered some damage or are about to. Stick your hand up if you want a hand and stick your hand up if you can help. I can co-ordinate (and participate) if everyone is happy with that. PM me and lets see what we can do! Better to help people from the forum than others. (Tough but honest)

Most likely gotta go to work tomorrow. Apart from that, I can get over there, help get anyone move out of trouble or anything else they need a hand with.

Yep, gimme a yell if you need volunteers, happy to use leave if it helps!

Or offer my beers to those in need ;)

Pete, for you, only $50!

We have no power at the moment but should get it back tonight or tomorrow... If anyone is in need of a generator longer term let me know.. We have a pretty decent one here.

On a positive note, I realise yesterday that the generator has 3 x 15 amp power points! There goes my power issues for the brewery for the time being!!! A bit loud though but nothing a long extension lead can't fix!

I also work for one of the pizzas chains (not plugging them) and can arrange free pizzas for the helpers if that helps!

Cameron

If anyone around Coffs/Bellingen needs some muscle to move stuff before the flood levels get too high, give me a yell!

Nice work Camo

Camo1234 said:

On a positive note, I realise yesterday that the generator has 3 x 15 amp power points! There goes my power issues for the brewery for the time being!!! A bit loud though but nothing a long extension lead can't fix.

Cameron

See............out of bad comes good for all brewers :beerbang:

Gents,
PM's and any special skills or machinery please. As well as location. Not familiar with NSW so if someone down there wants to start a similar thread might be an idea. Wouldn't know Wauchope from Randwick I'm afraid!

I havnt had power for around 25hrs and 37minutes. House only had its mini creek run through the garage so all is ok in that respect. I will put my hand up to give a hand as well.

I hope everyone up north is safe and coping as best they can in the circumstances. I recently bought a few bit's of kit off Screwtop in Gympie, hope he is doing ok and his property is alright.
Can't offer much more than these words as support unfortunately.

I'm too faraway to offer much of anything at all but I can at least wish brewers around the Bundy area (and other affected areas) all the best and hope you remain safe with full kegs and/or plenty of bottles.

Included but not limited to QLDKev, Screwtop, Bradsbrew, Yardy (I know you stopped brewing but hopefully not drinking), ekul and gregs.

Manticle, at least we can hope that it doesnt interupt Yardy's supply or at least insipre him to make sure he brews enough for emergency situations :ph34r:

Best wishes to folks

Some great replies gents but things didn't work out as bad here in QLD as we thought. Thank F fot that! Scewy needed a bit of a hand at his non for profit workplace which I think has been fixed.

Again thanks for the replies and happy brewing for 2012 :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back