Do you have a beard? (poll)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a beard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've voted no but maybe should have been yes, normally have a foo-man-choo which is really just a mou with side bits terminating at the jaw-line but nothing hanging from the chin.... I always thought of a beard as hair around the jaw-line but importantly the chin. If you had a full beard then shave off the chin are we not sporting mutton chops?

Man this is confusing stuff!

Yea iv been bearded since I was 20 and I'm now 32, I get really bad razor rash so I decided **** the shaving and haven't shaved shaved since!!

Spanish proverb: "kissing a man without a moustache is like eating an egg without salt."

Of course nowadays that's ok coming from either Manuel or Manuella.

Spanish proverb: "kissing a man without a moustache is like eating an egg without salt."

Of course nowadays that's ok coming from either Manuel or Manuella.
I thought someone like Greta Garbo or Mae West said that. Thanks for enlightening me.
I've got a half baked theory that brewers have a higher beard to face ratio than the rest of the population.

So answer the poll!

I've had a beard for most of the last 50 years. Currently sporting a full growth that's 12 months old. Haven't been without a moustache since I first grew it in 74.

to be clear...
C0mxsH5VIAALJW6.jpg

^you're in the ZZ Top category - a different league altogether

You can just make out my short beard, I've had it before craft beerds started appearing so I feel entitled to keep it. I have more of what I'd call a "reverse haircut" - shaved/bald head and a beard, just so I can at least keep some part of my head warm during winter, function over form..

Back